“Much better than before”
Review of Rodizio Grill

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: In Historic Trolley Square
Description: An authentic Brazilian Steakhouse featuring a parade of rotisserie-grilled meats carved tableside by Brazilian Gauchos. Rodizio Grill is America's Original Brazilian Steakhouse since 1995. Rodizio offers a mouth watering, sizzling, succulent experience of Glazed Pineapple, Top sirloin, Chicken wrapped in bacon, and so much more. Rodizio Grill also boasts an impressive gourmet salad bar with a variety of hot and cold specialty dishes. Just make sure to enjoy one of Rodizio's original, homemade Brazilian desserts. It's the perfect ending to the most amazing dining experience in Salt Lake City. Rodizio Grill was voted Nation's Restaurant News "Hot Concept" award winner.
Reviewed 27 June 2017

We re-visited and have a very good experience this time, the meats were very good, the salad bar was good and the service excellent. Only thing we didn't like what the rice but all the other sides were very good. No too much options for a vegan but very good for meat lovers.
After my bad review last time I received a reply for the management as well as an invitation to re-visit, that shows an excellent customer service and provide us the chance to go back and enjoy it this time. We will return!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Rodizio Grill

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Went here last night with my Aunt and Uncle.
The food was delicious; but the service was great and super fast.
Prices are very reasonable.

We all said we want to go back.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Rodizio's doesn't really need another review, but I wanted to say that it was yummy. Food was hot, salad bar was excellent, and our server was nice. The meat component of the chicken curry dish on the salad valley was a bit low, but overall it was a very pleasant evening surrounded by happy patrons. Some of the Brazilian meat offerings were extremely good. It is a bit cheaper to go at lunch time if you're concerned about price.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

We took our entire family here and had a wonderful dining experience. It was a little pricy but worth it. If you are a meat lover, this place is for you. If your are a salad lover, this place is for you. Service was great. Location is lovely. Good wss fantastic. This is literally all you can eat. The grilled pineapple is the best part... Loved it all.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Does being offered non-stop Food justify a huge bill ? I don't have a huge appetite so I could have been satisfied with 1/2 of the food !! The Salad Bar was disappointing. Minimum selection of items. I've eaten here in the past & was very disappointed with this visit. They rush you in ~ bombard you with food ~ then get you out the door before you've digested what you just ate.
For those of you that have a big appetite ~ this place is for you . For those who can only eat so much food but don't want to moan & groan because you ate much ~ you ate to fast etc. This is not the place for you!
Also, the waiters will keep coming ~ until the management makes sure that you don't overeat. The bombardment will only last for a limited time then the waiters stop coming & seem to ride off into the sunset. I won't be back.....
I have my Visa receipt to verify my visit & this review.

1  Thank buzltyr837
Rodizio G, Manager at Rodizio Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

I am deeply sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your recent visit. We would like the opportunity to further discuss and rectify this with you. Please send your contact information to: reviews@rodiziogrill.com. Thank you in advance for your time.