“awesome food, great service”
Review of Cafe On Main

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe On Main
Ranked #503 of 1,548 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I am visiting this place for over 9 years and it is always good service and great food. I would recommend this place for lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

We were there for Lunch but had a variety of lunch and Breakfast food. The Sausage on pita was wonderful and the Balkan omelet with feta cheese was outstanding. The service could not be more personable and helpful.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

I didnt know what kind of cuisine we were in store in. I saw cafe and thought diner food. NOT! Balkan food, I was a bit unsure after my first glance at the menu, but I am glad we ate there. Everything we got was good. I got the Veal Schnitzel, hubby got the Veal Kabobs, friend got chicken plate and other friend got chicken Kabobs. All super yummy, good portions, nice quiet place. Staff is minimal, but it was worth the wait. I will be back for the Pita! Go early, when they run out, thats it, its off the menu for the day!

Reviewed 11 February 2016

I pass this place all the time, but had never been until today, when a coworker wanted to go. I'm glad he did. I got the Moussaka, one of two Thursday specials, which came out promptly. I could definitely tell this was food they cooked at home, and that's a good thing. The flavors were great, and the espresso I ordered was very similar to what I had in France. I'll definitely come back. Also, the breakfast looked great!

Reviewed 25 July 2015

Service for 8 of us was prompt, courteous & accurate - he got all our various brunch orders right. Good pictures of their menu items saves asking about them a lot! Try iy -- you'll like it.