“Foodie made me do it ”
Review of Zest Kitchen & Bar

Zest Kitchen & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Zest Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 1,442 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 16
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: W Broadway
Description: Zest kitchen offers globally inspired, seasonal cuisine featuring organic, local, sustainable ingredients. With a farm-to-fork mentality, we are dedicated to providing well-being through healthy, fresh, fair ingredients and focus on plant based, vegetarian, raw and gluten free dishes. We recognize the connection between plate, planet and people, which is why we support local farmers, businesses and organizations with fair trade practices. BAR: Our bar is an extension of the kitchen, resulting in hand craft cocktails with fresh ingredients combined with organic and local spirits and one of the largest selections of organic wines, beers and spirits available in Utah. VENUE RENTAL: Our versatile, modern space is the perfect setting for private luncheons, fundraisers, cocktail parties, or any event that deserves a touch of Zest. CATERING: Offsite meeting, party and wedding catering is also available
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

In town from Texas - meeting up with a colleague from New York. As he is a major foodie I made him pick our lunch destination. He picked Zest. I probably wouldn't have visited without his nudge - a foodie made me do it.

And I'm glad he did.

I had the manicotti and he had the super food salad. To my absolute delight it was delicious. The use of zucchini in the dish was perfect - not overbearing at all. And the filling was yummy. I also loved both the pesto and pepper sauces. My favorite of the two was probably the red pepper sauce.

Fun ambiance and good service helped us to have a great trip there. I'd go there again for sure.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Bummer we couldn't eat here as a family, but the food we got to go was AWESOME! Fresh, creative and delicious!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Such great service, such nice atmosphere, just the perfect place! Vegetarian and vegan and gluten-free and a kind, kind waiter who answered questions and was so quick and sweet and it was just A+!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Just visited this restaurant for the first time and I loved having so many gluten free options. The avocado toast was awesome as was there pizza. Definitely recommend !

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We had the opportunity to eat at Zest during a recent visit to SLC. While officially listed as a bar this venue provides an excellent gluten free and vegan menu.

I started with the watermelon gazpacho which was fresh and had a nice little kick to it. My entree was the Zuc Mac and Cheese which was a nice twist to classic Mac and Cheese and offers the same comfort food feel.

My partner had the Thai Sunrise and he said it was the best meal he had eaten all week.