“Food for the soul of a NY born deli deprived guy”
Review of Feldman's Deli

Feldman's Deli
Ranked #47 of 1,413 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Description: Feldman's Deli is a charming cafe setting where New York chic meets ski chalet comfort. As the only deli in the area that serves authentic Jewish Deli sandwiches and Old World specialties, we offer those in SLC an authentic taste of the North East. Nestled in Canyon Rim, the deli offers a full-service dining room and offers take-out. We have recently partnered with 2Lazy4Food, which allows you to order our delicious food right to you without ever having to get off the couch. Whether you're dining in or taking out, be sure to try our signature Sloppy Joe. We proudly serve authentic 1/2 pound New York deli sandwiches such as Pastrami, Corned Beef, and Reubens. All of our meat is sliced daily and shipped in from New York along with our pickles and mustard all to give you that authentic New York experience. Not really feeling a sandwich? No problem. We offer a variety of homemade entrees including Pierogi, Stuffed Cabbage, Kielbasa, Brisket, Bacon-wrapped Meat Loaf, homemade bagels, and matzo ball soup. We look forward to offering impeccable service, high-quality food, and New York proportions all in a welcoming and friendly atmosphere at Feldman's Deli.
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

A Brooklyn raised guy living in Idaho would rather have a great kosher corned beef sandwich than a good steak. Can't hardly find that in Idaho so always make a point of lunch at Feldman's deli when in Salt Lake.
Corned beef was as good as I recently had on 3rd avenue in Manhattan. Fresh NY rye of course.

The place is out of the way, but worth the effort. It sure "ain't" fancy but nothing beats lean CB rye and a Dr. Browns Cel Rey. If that doesn't ring a bell.... you probably won't appreciate this place.

1  Thank KEITH W. S
Micahel F, Owner at Feldman's Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

When you move the first thing you miss is food....we get it! Thanks for the kind remarks.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Feldman's Deli

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Wife and I had breakfast here during the weekend. If you love bagels, great place for that. I had eggs and ham. I didn't enjoy my dish. Tasted off and I didn't finish my meal. Coffee was good. I hear the sandwiches are great so may come back for lunch. I just wouldn't eat here for breakfast again.

Taylor ham is a staple in NJ, where we are from. Sorry you didn't like it. I'd highly recommend the Corned Beef Hash - made from scratch, not from a can.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Read about the deli in a local (Toronto) newspaper. A little out of the way, but so so worth the visit. A 1/2 pound double deck sandwich - pastrami, corned beef, coleslaw, thousand island dressing - yummy. The best bread. Had the pleasure of meeting Mike, and hearing the history of the sandwich - Cuba, Hemingway, New Jersey. Go!

Micahel F, Owner at Feldman's Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Cheryl, Thanks for doing your research and going out of your way to find us! Good to see that article you brought with you! Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

On Saturday I went to Feldman's and ordered Gefilte Fish and Bagel / Lox Platter first but a couple of minutes later someone from the staff placed the menu of the specials of the day which I started to read and to my surprise I found that they had a special Cuban Sandwich My mind changed completely and asked my waiter if I could change the no less pleasant and homemade Bagel for the Cuban Sandwich which I accept without any complication.
First we arrived at our table the Gefilte Fish Doing all the honors of the good Jewish kitchen and minutes later the expected and desired Sandwiches arrived One of them was the Delicious Ruben Sandwich of very good size with delicious Flavor making me remember times of infancy. To close with a brooch of Gold I make mention of the aforementioned Cuban Sandwich Arrival Majestic Glittering representing with a lot of category for which it was created and with a very Cuban flavor and appearance it was delicious I had all the ingredients but each distinguished by its flavor and consistency for a Moment I closed my eyes.
I'm in the same corner of the Lechon or where?
I hope Feldman's will permanently include this Sandwich in their Menu Appetite!

Micahel F, Owner at Feldman's Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Avasheli, Thanks for your enthusiastic remarks! We're from back east, and when you move, food is the first thing you miss. I'm glad you enjoyed!

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

This small deli makes amazing food especially their Reuben's. THe sandwiches are large and amazing quality and can easily be shared. Everything they have is high quality and very tasty. Good local beer selection.

1  Thank Aaron P
Micahel F, Owner at Feldman's Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Aaron, Thanks so much for the kind remarks and stars. Come in again soon!