“One of my Favorites in SLC”
Review of The Olive Bistro

The Olive Bistro
Ranked #217 of 1,575 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 29 July 2016

I Absolutely love Olive Bistro! I've been at least a dozen times and never had a bad experience. I highly recommend the Wild Salmon Crepe, Greek Chicken Crepe and the Tiramisu! The best part is the cute little patio where you can relax enjoy the weather and have a conversation. This is probably not the restaurant you want to go to when you are in a hurry.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

The dishes here are terrific and I love that there is a wonderful outdoor dining area, too. Reasonably priced meals and decadent desserts are also a plus.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Stopped in here during a convention. Most people were heading to chain restaurants and we found the amazing gem!!!! The owner if French-Moroccan and prepares all the food himself. We had dinner crepes and then crepes for dessert! Excellent food. For a small restaurant they also had a limited but great beer selection. We went back a few days later for lunch and were not disappointed.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

We nearly missed the 7:30 play with a 6pm reservation. Just two employees waiting, cooking, clearing were totally overmatched for pre-theatre crowd. Food was good but service was very unfortunate.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Three friends and I ate while at a conference. My cheese crepe was good. Their win selection was minimal. My friends got salads with 3 chunks of fish/chicken that looked like it was dumped out of a bag. A bit on the pricey side for a casual cafe.