“Excellent food and lots of it!”

Lucky 13 Bar and Grill
Ranked #49 of 1,412 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Best bruger and fries in town!
Reviewed 17 August 2017

The food was great, beer was fabulous, service was excellent. I didn't give it 5 stars because it's a little too noisy for us! We like to be able to have a conversation while we are eating and it's very difficult here. That said, I'd go again!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Lucky 13 Bar and Grill

Reviewed 9 August 2017

How have I missed this place. Walked in on a weeknight, with no line, showed my ID, (I'm 64) and got a seat at the bar. A friendly bar back person started up a conversation and told me how much I would like this place. Bartender took my beer order, and brought a menu. Ordered up a double cheese burger called I think the Real Deal. It is and it was. Made my list of top 5 burgers I have ever had. Great fries, and since this is the home of Fry Sauce, a great fry sauce. Asked the bar back person if he could get the Red Sox game on the TV and he did. Friendly staff, huge beer selection, pretty good bourbon selection, but handicapped by Utah's small shot law. I felt like a regular after a few minutes. Who ever is running this place know how to do it. We will be back a lot more times.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Heard this place had the best burger in town, definitely was good, tasted like fresh handmade burger. ( not a frozen patty)
Onion ring were delicious
My only suggestion is be prepared for a parking situation, no spots when we got there, left and tried across the street and was told I would be ticketed my the security guard. Luckily when we went back a car was leaving. Only @ 10 spots in the lot, also don't forget your ID, must have to enter.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Very cool place with some great burgers! But beware, you absolutely have to have ID with you no matter what your age. My husband is over 50 and forgot his ID and he had to drive back to the hotel to get it. They have interesting drinks that they make there - just ask the bartenders. Brandon's "Awesome Sauce" is a good one that tastes like applesauce and cinnamon.

1  Thank Blondie1965
Reviewed 18 July 2017

This was the best burger in SLC. The service was great. The seating was cramped but that was to be expected as the place is always packed. The parking is a little tricky but overall it was worth it. Highly recommend.