Review Highlights
Half Uphill / Gorgeous Views!

Pipeline Trail - There is a parking lot at the bottom of the trail with some bathrooms. We hiked... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
TigerTina301
New Orleans, Louisiana
Great place for a short hike, mainly locals, not too many tourists.

Great place for a short hike, mainly locals, not too many tourists. You can walk along the road... read more

Reviewed 12 May 2021

from US$ 549.00
from US$ 549.00
from US$ 49.00
More Info
All reviews picnic area every other day hiking and biking amazing trails cross country ski trail head mountain bike leash hike desolation trailhead fork peak grandeur wasatch moose scenery
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Millcreek has great sites for picnics and a lot of great hikes. You pay $3 per vehicle on the way out of the canyon. You can bring your odd dog into the canyon on odd days! Grandeur peak is a classic hike that is moderate and can get pretty hot in the summer as it is entirely on the south side of the canyon. It is mostly shaded though. Also, if you want a fun mountain bike trail try out the pipeline (if possible, shuttle it to avoid a boring uphill ride after an awesome well graded trail).

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This gem is getting more crowded because people are finding out about it. There are numerous scenic hikes and picnic spots throughout the canyon. Go on a weekday and you will miss the crowds. Check online for hikes info. There is a minimal charge upon exiting the canyon.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Had a fun cookout with my cousin. It was a nice drive. There are plenty of cookout sites. Love to go there in the fall to see the beautiful fall leaves.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 22 September 2016

I never go hiking in my country but I know when I move here for sure I have to do something like this because my husband really wants me to try something new. I'm up for it even though I have a fear of height! I always want to see the colorful leaves because I didn't get to see things like that in my country because practically we never have season but we only have tropical climate. So we went out early in the morning which was nice. Even though I was fear of height but I thought I did pretty good. We hiked for about 75 minutes and I got to see all the big and tall trees along the trails. I loved the freshness air in the morning. Even though it wasn't fall yet but for me it was cold enough as my fingers were numb and icy cold. It totally gives me a whole new experience and I would like to do the same thing when Fall is approaching soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

My husband & I were looking for a beautiful place to walk our dogs on a recent trip to SLC & Mill Creek Canyon was recommended by an acquaintance. We were not disappointed, but one needs to get information ahead because some of the SLC areas have rules for dogs (odd dog days & even bike days). Just check before you set out on your adventure.

Date of experience: August 2016