See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Fast check in, no free internet no breakfast but a 10% coupon for local ihop. Rooms were ok but the shower had to be set from the outside otherwise you get cold shower on you! But all motel 6 have the same system.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2017

I was in SLC just to catch a flight in and out. Motel 6 SLC West Airport was exactly what I paid for. The room itself was clean. I often stay at different Motel 6's as I really like that they don't have carpeted floors, rather just the fake hard wood or whatever. I feel its cleaner than the carpets. As always, I checked for bedbugs before settling in, and happily there were none. The girl at the check in counter was very friendly and helpful. It was a very busy night, and as I expected all the rooms were full, there were a bunch of buses parked and people around. I was expecting a loud night, but pleasantly it wasn't at all. I would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

OK, so I know when you stay at a Motel 6 that you're not going to get luxury. That's not what I was expecting. But I did expect to have the trash taken out each day and the room tidied up. Isn't that a basic service? When we checked in the room was OK but not really what I would call clean. The second night we were surprised that no service has been down in the room. We called the front desk and requested to have service the next day. When we came back for the third evening: still no service. I guess you won't be surprised when I tell you that of all the five nights we were there we never received any straightening up of the room or collecting of the trash or freshening of the towels or sheets.
We will never stay there again!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2017

I stayed in this hotel with some friends for a day after a night drive from Seattle. The room was about as basic as you could get, with just two beds, a shower stall, and bars of soap only. No microwave, no fridge, no shampoo, or anything like that. The nightstand didn't even have a drawer. However, if you're on a budget and need a cheap, clean place to stay for one night, then this is the place for you.

The only thing I didn't like is that you have to pay extra for Wi-Fi, a policy that feels behind the times to me. However, even considering this, the hotel does its job well, and is a good stopping point if you need to be in-and-out quickly.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I was passing through town and decided to stop for the night the front desk staff was very friendly and the room was surprisingly good for a motel 6 the bed was very good. its a clean well ran hotel highly recommend it

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business