US$ 125
US$ 117
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$ 172
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
US$ 141
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$ 205
US$ 197
SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
SpringHill Suites
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$ 138
US$ 122
  • Pool
Metropolitan Inn(Salt Lake City)
US$ 86
US$ 82
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 104/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Salt Lake City South(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 155
US$ 146
Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
Hotels.com
US$ 80
Priceline
All reviewshardwood floorsshower stalleasy accesswould stay againslcproperties
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

I am not sure how this business survives with such rude and inconsiderate staff and the rooms are filthy but i put up with it to have my dog. This must be what it feels like to be in jail with a nasty warden running the jail. How can a company let someone as rude as this employee was continue to work there. I rented a room for a week then was told because i was there for a month i would have to leave but my money was not returned. When i called to let him know i needed the money back right away he said it was not his concern and hung up on me. If you plan on lets say traveling as a nurse to SL you cant stay in a hotel or motel unless you want to move every 29 days, my contracts last 12 weeks. I would have to move THREE times!!!! This will be the last time i come here.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

On Tuesday October 4 my family and I reserved a room at this motel ahead of are long drive from monument valley it we arrived at the motel a like 11pm and we were all very tired and just wanted to crash the first room they gave us had two beds in it liked we asked for but the room wasn't even clean beds weren't made being around a motel in monument valley it because my wife is a house keeper herself this room looked like the person who stayed in it last night just got up ad walked out of the room. Then my son went to, he office because the room was in his name and the ladie at the front desk just gave him another room when we opened the second room like I said before we had reservation for a room with 2 beds. The second room and I should of known only had one bed in it so this time I went to the office with my son and the ladie at the front desk asked us I'd she could help us and then her hole attitude totally changed and she acted like she knew nothing about us or are reservation and she proceed to get mad and pissed off. I told her I was going to write this review and we needed a refund. And in the end we ended up getting are refund and were sleeping on the floor of are reative house at least we get to spend more time with them and are day can only get better from here

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2016

First, the positives are 2.5 miles from SLC airport and right next to light rail that takes you to either downtown or the airport so location is A+. The bed was good, vanity fine, good price, good parking, and clerk and checkin was fine at front desk. The problem I had was lighting would have been OK IF all the bulbs had been working. But out of the 4 possible in the main room, 1 had a burnt out bulb. How does that not get caught before guests stay there. I tried to get a working replacement bulb from them without success. Some Motel 6's have bathtubs but this one only a shower stall with the usual thin a paper towels. No refrigerator, microwave, or shampoo which is pretty much to be expected for budget Motel 6 rooms. The toilet flushed a little slow. Of course being next to I-215, the area was noisy with traffic but I just turned the fan on the AC and that produced white noise. I could have given this place 4* but the toilet running slow and the bad bulb brought it down to no higher than a 3*. No excuse for either of those IMO.

Room Tip: Turn on fan only on AC because I promise you with N Temple in front (to the south) and I-215 to side (the west), there is traffic noise!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

We had a unexpected need to stay overnight in SLC and all the mid price motels were all filled so we ended up here. The place has just been remodeled and the price was very friendly. Which is a lot more than you can say about most other hotels in Salt Lake City. There was some issue at the front desk with a broke down credit card processor but the desk clerk was very helpful. The room was very practical with laminate flooring and fresh paint and everything was clean. Our night was very quiet. This motel is very handy to the trax streetcar system. I would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2016

even though it is renovation and remodeling the staff strive to help out . room was clean and property is well managed. the manager and front desk staff are very polite and helpful. i would stay here again, thanks for making my stay a good one.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business