“Excellent Thai Meal and Friendly Service”
Review of Sala Thai Kitchen

Sala Thai Kitchen
Ranked #220 of 1,575 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 16 March 2018

I enjoyed a spicy soup and a spicy entree -- emphasis on spicy -- I asked for a "plus up" on the spice scale and they delivered! Large portions -- the soup alone could be a meal for some diners -- and there is a diverse menu to choose from. Wine is inexpensive and served in nice wine glasses! The decor is a bit spartan -- but it is a nice dining experience overall.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Being new to Utah, we wnated to check out local eats. With Tahi food at the top of our list, we decided to try Sala Thai Kitchen. Located in a strip mall between a lingerie store and a store front offering massages, it isnt the best location but the food was amazing! We each ordered lunch, Pad Phed and Drunken Noodles. A delciious soup was served first and our lunches came with steamed rice. We couldn't finish the plates and gladly took our leftovers home. If you are looking for authentic Thai food, generous portions and a quiet place to eat, this is it!

Reviewed 9 February 2018

If you have a huge appetite for Thai food, this is the place! They have big servings. We ordered Panang chicken, Thai Fried Rice and some other seafood dish. They can customize the spice level. Mild was really mild for them unlike other Thai places where mild is hot hahaha. Service was great! Wait time reasonable, place clean. Best of all, prices were very reasonable!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I went to this restaurant with my wife for our weekly date. We usually order an appetizer with our meals and did so here, but I would suggest forgoing the appetizer as they give you a lot of food and my wife had to take half of her meal home. The food is really good and the restaurant environment is nice and pleasant. I highly recommend going here.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My wife and I were both very pleased with our dishes. The atmosphere is nice and the service was superb. We plan on eating there again!