1,075 results
All reviews temple square parking fee gateway shopping jazz game salt lake public transportation light rail walking distance great place to stay free breakfast sitting area parking lot bagels business trip rooms are spacious few blocks front desk staff
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Only downfall is paying to park. You stay there, you should park for free. Th staff was great! The breakfast was great ( sign up as a member and its free). The hot tube was great! Great location for going to Vivint events.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HPSaltLakeCityGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2018

If I can be of any assistance to you, please contact me directly. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 November 2018

I booked this hotel because I was seeing a show at the Depot. It is just steps away from the venue and worked well, The room was large and clean. My only complaint is an odd shaped, hard to access closet in the room. Other than that I loved having the living room, desk and kitchen space. Parking is $10 additional, which seemed typical for downtown. The lobby is nice and having a little bar/ restaurant area is awesome. I had the breakfast at the hotel and was pleased by the unique food choices. The hotel staff at check in and check out was great. Very friendly, and very helpful. I hope to stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team.

Reviewed 31 October 2018

Even though the hotel was on a busy street it was very quiet. The bed and pillows were quite comfy. The breakfast was buffet style and quite adequate. The Traxx station to the airport was across the street and quite convenient!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Hi Carol,

Thanks for the kind words. Please know your feedback is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again.

Sincerely Brandon

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

John checked us in, very efficient and super helpful. Nice, large room, clean and comfortable, would definitely recommend. Breakfast was OK. Hotel has a pool but we didn’t use it. Downtown area with shops and restaurants are all close by.

Trip type: Travelled with family
HPSaltLakeCityGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

Thank you for the kind words regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team. I will pass your kind words onto John as well.

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

We had a great stay at the Hyatt Place. The hotel is well situated in downtown. Walking distance to restaurants, shopping and attractions.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

Excellent breakfast buffet and nice gym.

Clean rooms. Nice bed. Great water pressure.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for kind words regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team.