Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 127/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$ 145
US$ 117
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 123/night.

Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 155/night.

Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$ 137
US$ 129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 147/night.

US$ 95
US$ 85
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$ 164
US$ 138
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

University Guest House & Conference Center(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$ 164
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$ 102
US$ 91
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 116/night.

US$ 166
US$ 155
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 September 2014

The Ellerbeck Mansion is cozy, clean, and comfortable! I stayed for the weekend with some gal pals, and it was wonderful! The location is great--walking distance to Temple Square and City Creek. Debbie took excellent care of us and just thought of everything. The food was delicious, and we felt right at home. The rooms are charming and the entire place is a beautiful piece of history. I hope to stay there again in the future!

Room Tip: The "Winter Dreams" and "Christmas Wishes" rooms were lovely!
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Abby M
Reviewed 10 September 2014

We stayed here in June of this year, only for 1 night on our trip around the USA.

Lovely house, run by a lovely lady who was friendly, inviting, warm and welcoming. We were earlier than expected so we knocked to ask if we could park in the car park and walk in to the main part of the city and come back later but she said our room was ready so we could come on in.... very nice.

We stayed in the Spring room, it was very pretty, had its own good size bathroom with a shower and an outside balcony to sit out on and look out on to the street.The kitchen downstairs was open to walk in to, there was tea/coffee making facilities and water and fizzy drinks in the fridge to help yourself too.

Breakfast the following morning was very nice with a fair choice to choose from the evening before. Was nice to have breakfast at the same table as other people to listen to their travel stories and the lady that runs the place came to have a chat too.

All in all was a very nice B&B and as unlikely as it is that I will ever be in SLC again, if I was I would definitely stay here!

SLC is a lovely place too!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank zoe1978
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I stayed here last summer, liked it, and forgot to write a review! This is a very nice little place to stay if you are going to be in SLC for any time at all. I was here for about a week, and I used it as a "home base" as I went on a walkabout of SLC. I had never been so I wanted to stay somewhere within walking distance of the sights, but I didn't want to stay at a big commercial hotel. The Ellerbeck is great in this respect. It's out in a nice neighborhood, about a 20 minute walk from the Mall and Temple Square. It is also super accessible to all of the public transport modes that there are. I stayed in the Christmas Suite on the first floor, so no view really, but I didn't miss it as I was out walking around so much. The air conditioner worked just fine and the bed was very comfortable, as was the bathroom. Debbie was helpful and accommodating and provided terrific breakfasts every day of my stay. There is a comfortable living room with reading material, and there is water and soda available in the kitchen. Be sure to note the check in time on your form correctly! A great place that I hope to get back to with my husband :-)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank JustEliIsFine
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My wife and I stayed here one night while traveling through Salt Lake City on a road trip. It was a very pleasurable stay. The "Spring Room" was a wonderful corner room with an outside balcony. The innkeeper was very pleasant, and the continental breakfast in the morning was sufficient to prepare us for the day's activities.

Room Tip: Corner room has outside sitting area. The parking area is quite small, so be careful. I backed into a small retaining wall while backing out. I could not see the retaining wall in my rear view mirror.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gordon S
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Ellerbeck! It is cozy and close to everything! It is quiet and comfortable. You can see the capital dome from the upstairs sitting area. There are bus routes on both adjoining streets. The rooms were decorated with well maintained furniture and bedding. The bed was quite relaxing and the sitting areas were inviting. The breakfast choices are fantastic and the breakfasts are delicious. The fresh fruit was fabulous. The innkeeper, Debbie, was very friendly and helpful with suggestions of places to see while in the area. One previous review questions the existence of air conditioning. There is air conditioning and the inn is kept at a very comfortable temperature. We had fluctuations from highs in the 90s and highs in the 40s during our 10 day stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family