“Everything looked so good, but the burger was amazing”
Review of The Wild Grape - CLOSED

The Wild Grape
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: UTA bus stops at the restaurant.
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Their salad selection was short, which was a good thing b/c it forced me to break the diet and get the lamb burger. It was nothing short of amazing.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Gracious staff- added suggestions re appetizers, sides, and wines. Have enjoyed many meals at The Grape, and look forward to summer brunch on the patio.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Wine and food was awesome. Good selection and great taste. A little pricey though.

Reviewed 15 March 2012

I've dined here twice, unfortunately.

The first time was just as miserable as the second. Every well reviewed dining establishment gets a second chance in my book, and sad to say, no redemption here.

Ordered burger well done, came out pink and raw. Sent it back and it came back the same, cold, never put back on the grill.
All of our entrees were cold actually. Very disappointed. I wanted to love this joint.

No such luck.

Troy G, Owner at The Wild Grape, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2014

This is very disappointing to hear about your poor experience at our restaurant. My wife and I work very hard to try and keep anything like this from happening. We have taken measures to ensure quality and service to each guest. We have hired a great new chef who has been written up in Salt Lake Magazine, City Weekly and Tribune. We thank you for your feedback as without your support we wouldn't have known this happened. We believe in our restaurant and would like to invite you and a guest back on us. I can be reached at tgreenhawt@msn.com We do hope you will take us up on our offer. Thank you again

Troy Greenhawt

Reviewed 30 January 2012

This is a great place for a quiet weekday date or dinner with a friend or two. They seem to take pride in letting the ingredients speak for themselves.