2,115 results
All reviews coffee shop tower room main tower indoor outdoor pool grand america motel style salt lake dressing room dressing area turn down service large bathroom temple square light rail no elevator parking lot sitting area king bed
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I am actually surprised this is a 4 star hotel. The staff was mediocre when checking in and the rooms were a flashback to the 70s. The hotel is very clean but just does not really meet the standards that I would have expected when booking it. Our room was also very loud since it was next to the road and could never get it to a comfortable temperature. Just a little disappointing all around.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dru L, Guest Relations Manager at Little America Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear whitneyklemm,

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. Your feedback is valued and appreciated. Please accept my apologies that the temperature in your room was difficult to control. We strive for each guest to have a comfortable and enjoyable stay, and I am sorry we missed that mark for you. We are disappointed that we fell short on the 4-star service. I’d love to talk with you more about the details of your stay, and a chance to make it up to you and show you that we are constantly improving our services on all levels. I encourage you to reach out to me at mgarner@grandamerica.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

Maranda Garner
Executive Assistant

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Had room that was on second floor (1612) that overlooked the pool. However the best bit is a view of the mountains.

Room comfy with lots of mirrors around the wardrobe so making the room seem larger.

Good power shower that could also be a bath, plenty of hot water.

Room kept really clean.

Good to be able to use the Gym (4am till latr) and the lobby area has some beautiful chandeliers.

Only reason this was not a 5 was the WiFi was slower than I would expect.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Chris G.,

Thank you for being our guest! We are delighted to read you were pleased with your stay at the Little America Hotel. We are glad you were able to experience the wonderful views that surround our hotel. I am sorry to read that you had trouble with your WiFi while here. Know that I have passed your feedback, as well as kind comments, onto our leadership team. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2018

A hotel and motel complex. Everything there that you need. This is important as we were in town on a Sunday afternoon and there is not much open at all. Trying to get a meal about Downtown is not easy. The hotel has a good variety of restaurants for all budgets. Plenty of parking and the motel rooms are very clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Don T.,

Thank you for being our guest and for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor! We are happy to read you were pleased with your stay at the Little America Hotel. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

Earlier in October I stayed at this hotel while attending a conference being held there. The staff were very friendly and helpful and my room (King) was great. The room was quite spacious and well appointed. There was lots of space to unpack and hang clothes and, as a very nice touch, there was a steamer in addition to the usual iron. The fitness facility had much more equipment than a lot of hotels I have stayed in so one didn't have to wait for a machine. The location is very good allowing me to walk to Temple Square or the Capital Building. Another plus is that the Trax light rail stops right in front which allowed for easy, efficient and inexpensive travel to and from the airport.

Room tip: I was on the 10th floor, facing south - good view of the mountains
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Dru L, Guest Relations Manager at Little America Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear Jurimo1818,

Thank you for being our guest and for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor! We are happy to read you enjoyed your stay in a spacious guest suite at the Little America Hotel. How great that you were able to take advantage of our convenient downtown location to explore the city. It is wonderful to know we could provide you with a great place to stay during your conference. We hope to have the pleasure to host you again someday.

Reviewed 26 October 2018

This is a very clean and well located Hotel.....It is really weird though, I thought it was strangely fake elegance. Everything is nice, the rooms are large and the furniture is new and in good shape. It is obvious the owners invested in trying to make this a luxury property, I just didn't feel like I was at a truly luxury location. I am not snobby, and I don't really care about atmosphere.....If I was forced to describe it, I would say it felt fake.....but that feeling is just that....a feeling....the room, the amenities....all great.

Room tip: stay in the tower
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Dru L, Guest Relations Manager at Little America Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear Elvis247,

Thank you for being our guest and for sharing your thoughts with us on TripAdvisor! We are happy to read that you found your guest room and hotel amenities to be great thorughout your stay with us. I appreciate your thoughts on the feeling you got about the property. We strive to provide each guest with a genuinely positive and luxurious stay, and it is unfortunate you did not feel that. I certainly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again someday, and the chance to show you a more genuine experience.