All reviews typical courtyard courtyard marriott bistro food front desk shuttle service room was clean on demand nice lobby early flight stayed one night starbucks coffee rental car coffee table free shuttle an overnight stay next morning nice property
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I was booked from wednesday to saturday for a business trip.
On Friday night i came back to an empty room!!!! The staff had pulled everything out of the room. half was thrown without care into the suitcase, have thrown into 4 white trash bags.
Their excuse ? « We thought you had checkout out early that morning. That happens all the time »
ARE YOU SERIOUS ?
Let me give you a helpful tip : A guest who is booked until saturday and who still has all their belongings in the room on friday has not checked out. And when in doubt since you do have a ll the credit card details why not simply wait until the next day as indicated during the reservation process. People make mistake but this one just makes no sense and the way you handled it afterwards was appaling.
Other than the horrible service at the front desk, rooms were ok and food was decent.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank cassandra s
Courtney L, Manager at Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Cassandra S.

We strive to provide a five star stay for every guest who comes to our hotel. I am very sorry to hear we fell very short of this goal during your time here. We have shared your feedback with our front desk and housekeeping teams to prevent this kind of mix up from ever happening again. We hope the rest of your time in Salt Lake City was enjoyable.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Nice hotel and a 7 min trip to the airport. The only disappointment was the room had no refrigerator which is nice to have. No free breakfast in the morning, a Standard Courtyard with a pay bistro but good coffee.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

ItalyTrav,

Thank you for your review of the Courtyard SLC Airport. We serve Starbucks coffee at our Bistro and we are happy to hear it helped make your travels more enjoyable. We hope we get a chance to see you again the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

My room was quiet. I was well rested on a great bed. I meant to look at what mattress it was because I loved it. The place looked new. The carpet, bathroom, everything looked well maintained and/or new. The staff was helpful. Even an employee who looked like he was a maintenance worker with one arm spoke to me like he was the president of the company ensuring that my stay was tip top. The treadmill was a nice sub for my usual run since it happened to be cold and rainy that day.

Room Tip: I was on the second floor and did not have any noise from above, below, or next to me.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

chk2002,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Courtyard SLC Airport. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time so much! We hope we get a chance to see you again the next time your travels bring to to Salt Lake City, but we hope our weather is a little more enjoyable next time.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Shuttle was free to and from the airport. They said it runs all night. We got there around 10:45pm and the bar and food place was about to close. We ordered and got food and beer. Perfect timing. Our shuttle driver said that this was the only hotel by the airport with dinner or food still being served. We picked a good one.

Room was clean. Had a couch, TV, bed, mini fridge, and tiny coffee table.

Bed comfortable. Queen I think. We fit fine.

They gave us toothbrushes, tooth last, combs, and face towelette.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Courtney L, Manager at Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Kathryn B,

We sorry to hear that you missed your flight and got stuck in Salt Lake unexpectedly. Our team strives to make every guest's stay enjoyable and I hope that your time at our hotel helped end the day on a less stressful note. We hope the next time you are in the area we get a chance to see you again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I had the opportunity to stay at this property twice within a couple of weeks - once planned and once when are flight was cancelled. I am a devoted Marriott traveler and a Platinum member closing in on lifetime status. I will admit I do not understand this brand. It's like they are stuck somewhere between SpringHill Suites (a preferred brand) and a full blown Marriott. Rooms are smaller, no breakfast included, etc.

Specifically to this property I found my stay very inconsistent even though my dates were only a couple weeks a part. These are small items, but demonstrate the lack on consistency. The first time we were provided, as a Platinum member a voucher for a free coffee, but not the second time. The first stay we were offered complimentary bottled water, not the second time.

Being an airport location, their shuttle is a complete disaster. Both times we waited nearly 30 minutes as they share a shuttle with 3 other hotels. The shuttle was always full and resulted in long waits. Also being an airport location, you would think they would open their breakfast up prior to 6:30 - those with early flights are out of luck. On Saturday, the breakfast doesn't open until 7 am.

Overall the location is good but they have a lot to work on to make the value equal to the money paid.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Courtney L, Manager at Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

EagleDad,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Courtyard SLC Airport. We always value and welcome our Elite members staying with us, I am sorry to hear that your stays were inconsistent. We want all our guests to know how much we appreciate them choosing our hotel. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Salt Lake City so we can provide the outstanding stay we want everyone to have every time they stay with us.