All reviews nice restaurants and shopping within walking distance typical marriott hotel pool few blocks turkey sausage top floor room was clean front desk staff free breakfast convention center the breakfast area temple square the hotel staff business trip short stay nice stay
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Good location downtown. Clean room. Comfortable bed, Spacious shower. The place was fully booked. Plenty of parking spaces. Staff members were friendly and customer oriented. Importantly, we woke up well rested. Convenient free breakfast before driving to Yellowstone national park.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2018

We were to be here only for layover until Train departure. Staff was very friendly, Rooms very large and clean.. Noise level was mute. If I had to I would book this hotel anytime.
Bed was comfy. liked the pillows...

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We checked in after midnight and got the double room we requested. Unfortunately one of the beds had linens that had not been cleaned. At that hour we decided to just use the one bed. I have stayed at every Marriott brand hotel and this is the first time I have come across dirty sheets.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 4 nights on a business trip. Room was clean ,bed was very comfortable .The lobby smelled great !
The staff was super friendly and the breakfast was good
The location is kind of tucked away in a corner. Not the best neighborhood..
All in all a nice stay

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I stayed for two nights on business. My meeting was two blocks down. It was safe to walk downtown during the day to my meeting and back. People in Salt Lake aren't very friendly but the staff at this Fairfield Inn were. I was greeted with a bottle of water as it was very hot in the city. I was given a coupon to the restaurant next door (it took a while to figure out how to get around the parking lot to the restaurant). The hotel staff answered all of my questions relating to what was close by and how to get to where (by foot). I was also in town during a Mormon holiday (Patriot Day), so the city offices were closed and they had fireworks and other activities. These were good things to know so that I wouldn't be startled by the fireworks at night.

I had a room with a king bed. It was comfortable. The room was well appointed. Wi-Fi was free. Breakfast was complimentary and satisfactory.

Date of stay: July 2018