“Fantastic Mediterranean Hidden Gem!”

Cous Cous Grill Express
Ranked #441 of 1,575 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Incredibly fresh grilled Mediterranean food in the heart of Sugar House. Find it a couple of doors down from Habit Burger.

Super friendly staff, with a wide variety of fresh grille offerings.

We had the Grilled Chicken Schwarma Pita Wrap. So great!!!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely delicious food, service is excellent and they have a beer and wine list. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 May 2017

We have been there about three times in the past week. I really appreciate that they have a different menu than most restaurants that serve food from similar geographic and cultural areas. The protein options for children are great! The dishes are very tasty. I tried the salmon picatta, and a gourmet pita with salmon. Great. My husband seems to always get the lamb burger and loves it. The service is great. I will back to try the kale salad and report here again.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

The service couldn't be friendlier or more accommodating for those with dietary restrictions. I had an amazing meal (shwarma plate), TOTALLY gluten free, and my husband was also thrilled with his choice of the chicken artichoke pesto. We only had take out this week, but we'll for sure be back!

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

From the minute we walked in, we received a great welcome and explanation of how things worked. There is a great variety on the menu and our meals were fresh and delicious. Beer & wine makes it even better. Large portions for the price. I'll definitely be back!