“Great little lunch spot downtown”
Review of Padeli's

Padeli's
Ranked #605 of 1,517 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 12
Description: Authentic Greek food from the streets of Greece to Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Stopped in for lunch with a friend yesterday. I used to work on 300s and would walk by this shop as they were building it but I haven't been in since it opened until now. There was a long line but we snagged a table and waited in line to order. The ordering process is pretty simple (pick your style, the meat, then the fixings and sides) and then you pay at the end of the line.

I ordered the falafel bomb Gyro as a combo with spanakopita. I filled the gyro with cucumber, chick peas, feta and tzaziki sauce. The gyro was so full I could barely take a bite but that means you just get your bang for your buck. The gyro was absolutely delicious and I'm so glad I opted to try the falafel. Often the falafel at places is made spicy and I can't really enjoy it. This was spiced with Cilantro and onion and it wasn't spicy at all. The tzaziki sauce was oozing all over as I tried to eat but it was good flavor and consistency. The spanakopita was nice and flaky and the filling was tasty. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal and ate every last bite.

They have a Coke freestyle machine so you can pick the type of soda and flavoring you want but it's only a single dispenser so it takes forever if you're waiting for people in front of you to all get drinks one at a time.

Great little spot to grab lunch downtown with coworkers

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch. Had the rice bowl with lamb & beef. Good portions, tasty. The hummus shot in my bowl that came out of some weird caulking type gun was a little scary. My stomach hurt a little after the meal.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Oh I love this place! Great fast and delicious. The shishito sriracha is soooooo good! So are the bowls. Go greek style and put the fries on your gyro...you wont regret going here!

Reviewed 7 July 2016

They've done to greek food what Café Rio did for Mexican. Made if fast, efficient, to your liking at a great price.
I love their lemon rice bowl, You can mix half rice bowl with half salad if you're into that. One of my favorite places for fast food to get you away from the burger / sandwich / standby stuff.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

We had lunch here. You can order meals, wraps or pitas gyro with a choice of 3 proteines: ground lamb/beef, rotisserie pork or chicken. Not a great ambiance but proper food.