Ask for a room facing the golf course. With all the windows facing the course, you'll watch golfers and enjoy the beautful tree studded greens which slope gently up a hillside. Through the trees you'll see the amazing snow capped Olympic Mountains. The rooms are large, comfortable and extremely clean. My room had a fairly decent sized beverage fridge, which I think you need to request when making the reservation. When you go, if you want a great dining experience in a fun restaurant, visit Kokopelli's on Front and Lincoln.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TravelClick so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles