I don't think you can go wrong here! Rooms are quite clean and the beds are very comfortable. Lobby is very attractive in grand rustic fashion. Big fireplace adds to the ambience. The Lodge is situated on a golf course. Great view of it and Hurricane Ridge as a backdrop. Just beautiful. This sets it apart from the rank and file chain hotels. Coffee maker, as always, is a welcome addition to a room. Breakfast was available for a nominal fee, and was a good value.
There is an outdoor pool the youngsters enjoyed. There's internet available on the lobby computer.
I would definitely stay here were I to find myself in Port Angeles again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles