Olympic Lodge
US$ 172
US$ 141
US$ 138
All View Motel(Port Angeles)
US$ 94
US$ 92
Quality Inn Uptown(Port Angeles)
US$ 164
US$ 148
QualityInn
Riviera Inn(Port Angeles)
US$ 88
Port Angeles Inn(Port Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
US$ 145
Travelocity
Royal Victorian Motel(Port Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$ 98
Flagstone Motel(Port Angeles)
Uptown Inn(Port Angeles)
US$ 138
Angeles Motel(Port Angeles)(Great Value!)
2,071 results
All reviewsgolf coursebeautiful lobbyhurricane ridgebeautiful hotelbreakfast restaurantin townhot tubnicest hoteltwo sinksfront desk staffmountain viewroom was largeplace to staycomfortable bedswould definitely stay here againnational parkcookies
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I had never visited P.A. before, and chances are I won't be needing to return (went for a funeral), but I won't soon forget the hospitality and consideration I experienced here. The staff was consistently friendly (even in the wee hours of the morning and when my mom requested extra coffee, pillows, toilet paper, etc, multiple times)! The hotel's chef even arranged a special, private meal for my family and I the day of my father's memorial service.

The rooms were comfortable; I very much appreciated the free coffee in the room! Comfortable beds, spacious. Nothing I can think of to complain about. The free, homemade soup and salad every evening are fantastic. We had this for dinner every night it was offered.

The lobby is a beautiful and homey place to gather. We spent a handful of moments just standing by the fire after the town was hit hard with snow. I went swimming with my little cousin while there was snow on the ground--good time! (Pool is heated)

Nothing bad I can say about this place. Every aspect was wonderful. When we needed somewhere comforting to come "home" to after a few really rough days, the Olympic Lodge couldn't have been better. If I ever make it back to P.A., I will 100% be staying here and only here. Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Tiffany W
Reviewed 6 February 2012

We stayed at the Olympic Lodge on our trip to the Olympic National Park in September 2011. The rooms were great. Very large, newly done and modern. The location was perfect as a base point for traveling the different regions of the National Park. There were restaurants nearby in Port Angeles, but we did not have much luck with any of them. Our best best was breakfast at the hotel. There was also a restaurant just in front of the partking lot of the hotel that was also a lounge (called Joshua's). Food here was better than any restaurant in town.
I regret that I did not take any pictures of the room. We unloaded all of our junk into it before I got the chance. But it was done in subtle earthy tones with light colored wood pieces. The bathroom was a beautiful ceramic tile (very modern). Would highly recommend this property. Great location, great prices, great accomodations.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
ryan_french13, Manager at Olympic Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Thank you for your post regarding the location of our Hotel. The Olympic Lodge is a perfect base for so many local activities, and we can't stop mentioning our own newly-opened dinner restaurant in the Olympic Room. We hope you will again be our guest in the near future so you can try it for yourselves!

Reviewed 23 January 2012

The staff is friendly, service is prompt and they go the extra mile to ensure an enjoyable stay. Whether you need directions to a wonderful local restaurant or free parking to catch the ferry over to Victoria, B.C. this is the place to stay.
Loved it so much... we came back!

Room Tip: Get the room with the view.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ADavis91381
Reviewed 23 January 2012

Well located, fairly priced, great staff. The whole family enjoyed the stay here. Will gladly come back again if in the area. Main reason for stay was to travel around and experience all that the Olympic Peninsula had to offer. This location made a good base to see all that we were interested in.

Room Tip: Staff was very eager to help and offer advice on all that we asked of them. Thanx to a great staff :)
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank John F

Our staff gets a lot of enjoyment from hearing about the adventures of our guests! The lodge is central to many local activities that can be personally endorsed by the front desk agents. Thank you very much for sharing your recommendation!

Reviewed 17 January 2012

We stayed here on our first night, arriving in Seattle in Sept. We were on our way to the Olympic National Park and this hotel was in the ideal spot to start our holiday. The room was spacious and clean and the breakfast was lovely in the morning. We ate at the Cafe Garden just up the road for our evening meal and we weren't disappointed by our first US meal. It was lovely...

• Stayed: September 2011