Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 66
Hotels.comUS$ 66
PricelineUS$ 61
FindHotelUS$ 66
Agoda.comUS$ 61
TravelocityUS$ 66
All reviews olympic national park clean rooms place to stay enjoyed our stay stayed nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2021

Worst hotel we ever stayed in. AC was a floor-stand fan. No lights in bathroom, towel rack had been ripped off wall and not replaced. Hair dryer had flames shooting out of it. No hangers - front desk attendant David stated “we don’t advertise hangers in the room.” Staff tries to help but no execution skills. There are a lot of hotels in Port Angeles - try any of them before this place. Major disappointment.

Room tip: There are no good rooms here
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 30 July 2021 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay. From the steps and the outside door, it did not look like much, but inside it was nice. There was some extra counter space, and the shower looks like it had just been redone and was nice. Some of the towel bars were a little loose, but overall it was a nice enough place to stay. The motel staff was very helpful with check in and also when I had a question. Our room was really close to the main road, so it was a little loud at night, but overall we enjoyed our two night stay.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2021

Goods: clean, comfortable enough, they provided a fan (we like it for the white noise), small fridge and microwave; able to park close to the room; good ice machine; friendly person at check-in
Not-so-goods: very tiny shower with little water pressure, no bathroom shelf to put your stuff, broken towel holder.
Fine if you just need a place to shower and sleep on a budget, but there were a lot of little fixes they could do to make it more accommodating.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 9 July 2021

Weeks before my stay I booked a night at the Riveria Hotel through Expedia. The hotel called at 2:30pm asking me to confirm that I would be there that night. The problem is I was hiking at Hurricane Ridge where cell phone coverage is patchy. I got down from Hurricane Ridge at about 6pm and discovered my room had been given away at 4pm because I did not return the call. This put me in a bad situation where most of the hotels in were full, the nearest sizeable town was hours away and I had to pay alot more for a mediocre hotel. I had family members with me and I needed a place to stay that night. I have never been taken advantage of like this anywhere hotels usually hold a room until much later don't stay here. My credit card was frozen due to a suspicious charge but I had a debit card and alot of money in the bank, paying for the hotel would not have been a problem. Most people have more than one card so a frozen credit card shouldn't be a deal breaker.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 23 June 2021 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights as a launching place for Olympic National Park and Crescent Lake. Very clean rooms. Super helpful, friendly owner/manager. Within walking distance of coffee and park overlooking Sound. Out room was an upstairs suite with an air conditioning unit which was very nice. Pillows and bedding very comfortable. I’d recommend this hotel for sure. Not fancy but very nice.

Date of stay: June 2021