Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 66
Hotels.comUS$ 66
PricelineUS$ 61
FindHotelUS$ 66
Agoda.comUS$ 61
TravelocityUS$ 66
All reviews olympic national park clean rooms place to stay enjoyed our stay stayed nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2021

Weeks before my stay I booked a night at the Riveria Hotel through Expedia. The hotel called at 2:30pm asking me to confirm that I would be there that night. The problem is I was hiking at Hurricane Ridge where cell phone coverage is patchy. I got down from Hurricane Ridge at about 6pm and discovered my room had been given away at 4pm because I did not return the call. This put me in a bad situation where most of the hotels in were full, the nearest sizeable town was hours away and I had to pay alot more for a mediocre hotel. I had family members with me and I needed a place to stay that night. I have never been taken advantage of like this anywhere hotels usually hold a room until much later don't stay here. My credit card was frozen due to a suspicious charge but I had a debit card and alot of money in the bank, paying for the hotel would not have been a problem. Most people have more than one card so a frozen credit card shouldn't be a deal breaker.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 23 June 2021 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights as a launching place for Olympic National Park and Crescent Lake. Very clean rooms. Super helpful, friendly owner/manager. Within walking distance of coffee and park overlooking Sound. Out room was an upstairs suite with an air conditioning unit which was very nice. Pillows and bedding very comfortable. I’d recommend this hotel for sure. Not fancy but very nice.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2021 via mobile

Was fine for one night. Old place, but room was clean. Glad I didn’t have to stay a second night in the rubbery mattress. The front desk lady was fabulous! Very personable and helped us decide on dinner and entertainment. Give her a raise! You don’t want to lose her!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2019 via mobile

This not a fancy hotel, or a big new hotel. It is an older hotel, but the rooms are large, clean, and appear to have been recently renovated. We had a very comfortable room for a good price. The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful. No, they don’t offer a breakfast. We just went to Safeway and bought a couple of rolls.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank scottgE1222SE
Reviewed 24 June 2019

Don't snub because hotel looks old and not a national chain. Looks like motel had been there long time but room was like new, furniture, bed, carpet. Some motels we don't like to go barefoot but no problem here. Staff was very helpful and courteous. Walk to ferry easy, so no parking issues/cost.

Date of stay: June 2019