Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 66
Hotels.comUS$ 66
PricelineUS$ 61
FindHotelUS$ 66
Agoda.comUS$ 61
TravelocityUS$ 66
All reviews olympic national park clean rooms place to stay enjoyed our stay stayed nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2021 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights as a launching place for Olympic National Park and Crescent Lake. Very clean rooms. Super helpful, friendly owner/manager. Within walking distance of coffee and park overlooking Sound. Out room was an upstairs suite with an air conditioning unit which was very nice. Pillows and bedding very comfortable. I’d recommend this hotel for sure. Not fancy but very nice.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2021 via mobile

Was fine for one night. Old place, but room was clean. Glad I didn’t have to stay a second night in the rubbery mattress. The front desk lady was fabulous! Very personable and helped us decide on dinner and entertainment. Give her a raise! You don’t want to lose her!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2019 via mobile

This not a fancy hotel, or a big new hotel. It is an older hotel, but the rooms are large, clean, and appear to have been recently renovated. We had a very comfortable room for a good price. The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful. No, they don’t offer a breakfast. We just went to Safeway and bought a couple of rolls.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank scottgE1222SE
Reviewed 24 June 2019

Don't snub because hotel looks old and not a national chain. Looks like motel had been there long time but room was like new, furniture, bed, carpet. Some motels we don't like to go barefoot but no problem here. Staff was very helpful and courteous. Walk to ferry easy, so no parking issues/cost.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Timscience
Reviewed 24 June 2019

On my annual bike trip I stay in all kinds of places. Some good and some not so good. And I’m pretty easy going when it comes to my expectations. If it’s old and a bit tired I don’t care, as long as it’s clean. But this place is one of the worst that I have stayed. The picture on their website sure fooled me. Too bad I pre booked so I couldn’t change my mind.
To start with there are so many poorly patched holes in the walls I quit counting at fifty. Who did the work, a three year old? The wallpaper strip on the upper walls is half peeled off leaving the glue and residue still there. The paint on the walls is cracked and peeling. There’s different coloured paint drips all over the walls. There’s drywall mud stuck to the paint in places. When I walked into the bathroom there was mold everywhere. Not just on the ceiling but on the walls as well. And not just a couple of little spots. I’m talking major issues here. There’s old cigarette burn marks on the bathroom sink so you know how old that sucker is.
And then there’s the hair. Long dark hair all over the place. On the toilet, the shower, the sink. Heck, I even found it between the styrofoam cups set aside for your coffee.
If you work hard for your money like I do then find somewhere better to spend it. Thankfully it was only for one night.

Date of stay: June 2019