Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$66
View deal
Hotels.com$78
Expedia.com$78
Vio.com$66
Priceline$66
Travelocity$78
Agoda.com$66
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2019

On my annual bike trip I stay in all kinds of places. Some good and some not so good. And I’m pretty easy going when it comes to my expectations. If it’s old and a bit tired I don’t care, as long as it’s clean. But this place is one of the worst that I have stayed. The picture on their website sure fooled me. Too bad I pre booked so I couldn’t change my mind.
To start with there are so many poorly patched holes in the walls I quit counting at fifty. Who did the work, a three year old? The wallpaper strip on the upper walls is half peeled off leaving the glue and residue still there. The paint on the walls is cracked and peeling. There’s different coloured paint drips all over the walls. There’s drywall mud stuck to the paint in places. When I walked into the bathroom there was mold everywhere. Not just on the ceiling but on the walls as well. And not just a couple of little spots. I’m talking major issues here. There’s old cigarette burn marks on the bathroom sink so you know how old that sucker is.
And then there’s the hair. Long dark hair all over the place. On the toilet, the shower, the sink. Heck, I even found it between the styrofoam cups set aside for your coffee.
If you work hard for your money like I do then find somewhere better to spend it. Thankfully it was only for one night.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank The P
Reviewed 23 May 2019 via mobile

We got in super late and wanted to do olympic NP the next day and we just had to sleep. It isn’t the nicest from the outside but its not a bad motel. We got greeted by a nice girl at the front desk and she was very friendly. For the price you cant beat it. It was probably the cheapest motel in all of port angeles and for the price you can make due. The rooms are outdated and not very decorated but the rooms were very clean and the bathroom was spotless. The shower does look like its built for someone who is under 5 ft tall but i couldn’t complain. The beds were comfortable and you’re 5 mins away from the entrance of the park

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank charlieis13
Reviewed 2 April 2019

When we drove up the sign on the street was half missing so I almost drove by thinking that cannot be it - that is a rundown hotel that is closed up. Wrong - that was the hotel. We were only staying one night so we made it work. It is a very old and rundown place. We could see that they were redoing a lot of the rooms in the building behind us but this room hadn't been touched in years. The bed was fairly comfortable and the room seemed clean. The ice maker was broken so we had to go buy our own ice. The neighborhood is questionable. Would recommend finding something better.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2018

When I arrived at this seedy little motel, my first thought was to find other lodgings. But it was late, and it was August -- high season here -- and it could have been difficult to find a vacancy, and I had a ferry to catch in the morning, and I was tired from driving all day.

The outside of the building was bedraggled, with worn old indoor/outdoor carpeting and dirt on the walls and windows. The inside was worse. I hope the black stuff in the bathroom window was just dirt and not black mold. I slept with clothes and socks on. I showered with sandals on, leaving the bathroom lights off so that I wouldn't have to see the condition of the shower.

I've stayed in $15/night hostels in Mexican villages much more acceptable than this. I travel widely, and this is the worst place I've stayed in many years. It's filthy and just worn out. The best use of the property would be to demolish it and build something decent.

Do yourself a favor, and don't even consider this place.

Room tip: Don't book in summer. My room was $130 in August, weeks later I noticed it was $70.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2018

I cannot say it is terrible, but it gains one of the last places in the whole trip hotel ranking. Our room was in the corner with the main Street so we had two very noisy nights. Carpet in the room gave me the sensation of dirty and dusty so I never tried walking with no slippers. Beds and bathroom, instead were very clean and confortable. No value restaurants in walking distance so you have to take the car and reach the ferry Harbour. Anyway the only attractives of the city are that it is a main gateway to the Olympic NP and that it has the main Harbour for Victoria ferries.
Better look for something else....

Date of stay: August 2018