Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$66
View deal
Expedia.com$78
Hotels.com$78
Priceline$66
Vio.com$66
Travelocity$78
Agoda.com$66
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2019 via mobile

We got in super late and wanted to do olympic NP the next day and we just had to sleep. It isn’t the nicest from the outside but its not a bad motel. We got greeted by a nice girl at the front desk and she was very friendly. For the price you cant beat it. It was probably the cheapest motel in all of port angeles and for the price you can make due. The rooms are outdated and not very decorated but the rooms were very clean and the bathroom was spotless. The shower does look like its built for someone who is under 5 ft tall but i couldn’t complain. The beds were comfortable and you’re 5 mins away from the entrance of the park

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank charlieis13
Reviewed 2 April 2019

When we drove up the sign on the street was half missing so I almost drove by thinking that cannot be it - that is a rundown hotel that is closed up. Wrong - that was the hotel. We were only staying one night so we made it work. It is a very old and rundown place. We could see that they were redoing a lot of the rooms in the building behind us but this room hadn't been touched in years. The bed was fairly comfortable and the room seemed clean. The ice maker was broken so we had to go buy our own ice. The neighborhood is questionable. Would recommend finding something better.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2018

When I arrived at this seedy little motel, my first thought was to find other lodgings. But it was late, and it was August -- high season here -- and it could have been difficult to find a vacancy, and I had a ferry to catch in the morning, and I was tired from driving all day.

The outside of the building was bedraggled, with worn old indoor/outdoor carpeting and dirt on the walls and windows. The inside was worse. I hope the black stuff in the bathroom window was just dirt and not black mold. I slept with clothes and socks on. I showered with sandals on, leaving the bathroom lights off so that I wouldn't have to see the condition of the shower.

I've stayed in $15/night hostels in Mexican villages much more acceptable than this. I travel widely, and this is the worst place I've stayed in many years. It's filthy and just worn out. The best use of the property would be to demolish it and build something decent.

Do yourself a favor, and don't even consider this place.

Room tip: Don't book in summer. My room was $130 in August, weeks later I noticed it was $70.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2018

I cannot say it is terrible, but it gains one of the last places in the whole trip hotel ranking. Our room was in the corner with the main Street so we had two very noisy nights. Carpet in the room gave me the sensation of dirty and dusty so I never tried walking with no slippers. Beds and bathroom, instead were very clean and confortable. No value restaurants in walking distance so you have to take the car and reach the ferry Harbour. Anyway the only attractives of the city are that it is a main gateway to the Olympic NP and that it has the main Harbour for Victoria ferries.
Better look for something else....

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2018

We stayed here only for one night as we were traveling south coming from Victoria (ferry) in the evening. It's a good location close to the ferry and I guess that's the only reason why this hotel can survive. Rooms are really old. Not the cleanest. Building is very old and one could hear every step of the people in the room above. The lady at the reception was really nice which is definitely a plus... But that's the only one besides the good location.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple