Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$83
Hotels.com$83
Travelocity$83
Vio.com$83
Priceline$83
Agoda.com$88
All reviews hurricane ridge in town fridge and microwave port proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2021 via mobile

Not the worst, but just dirty and run-down, mold on the shower curtains and in the corner of the tiles, dirty carpet. Feels like they’re not trying very hard. The pros: the beds were pretty comfortable and the towels were clean. Amenities like TV, mini-fridge were good. Port Angeles is not a fancy town so accommodations like this are the norm. If you’re pickier stay at the Red Lion on the Harbor, seems to be the nicest hotel around. This is a good location for seeing Hurricane Ridge…although any location in Port Angeles would be. Go to nearby Chestnut Cottage restaurant for breakfast if you’re in town! Also be prepared that many restaurants now town have super limited hours due to low-staffing and COVID restrictions at the moment.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2021

I would avoid this hotel at all costs. There was black stuff that my wife thought looked a lot like mold on the shower curtain. I brought this to the attention of the hotel. I was told it was just a black stain. Regardless, I don't want black stuff on my shower curtain. While the room did not have air condition, the temperature was fine. However, they have a fan on the window and as a result the rooms are NOISY all night long. Also, there is an adult book store two doors down. I have stayed at many motels, this one was HUGE mistake. AVOID!!! Also, the hotel lobby has even more limited hours than advertised.

Room tip: AVOID at all costs!
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

I booked the royal Victorian based on the reviews in multiple sites. I’ll adjust I was a little nervous due to what I could tell about the location and some of the pictures. I was pleasantly surprised. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and spacious enough. I went to dinner in town and the waitress said her sister used to work there. It is an older motel but she agreed it is clean. For the price I thought it was a good deal. If you are looking for a clean, comfortable and affordable option, this is the place to stay.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2021

Not worth renting here if you have another option. It's an old building and it shows. There is no elevator, the door to our room was hard to open and close, and the room smelled bad. Its proximity to restaurants and the low price are the saving graces.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank JayM03
Reviewed 29 July 2021

I read about this motel in an older guidebook and made mistake in staying here. Paid $300 for 1 night which didn't include any breakfast (like the guidebook said). Apparently they stopped doing breakfast a few years ago. For the room we received, we feel it was very overpriced for what you get. There is no elevator, and they outside of the building needs some work.

There are surrounding buildings that are boarded up. I would have been fine staying here if I didn't feel like I had overpaid by so much. Definitely not worth $300 a night. 1 of the queen beds in our room was great, but the other was pretty soft. The sink drained very slow...it immediately backed up.

We stayed here July 24, 2021