“try the quiche”
Review of Oven Spoonful - CLOSED

Oven Spoonful
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 July 2013

lot of delightful choices in the glass case. Put your order in and find a seat. Sip your coffee, watch the foot traffic pass by and enjoy a slice of quiche to start the day. Delicious!

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Great place for coffee and a pastry but they also have great specials. Sort of an abbreviated menu both breakfast and lunch but all unique. Plus a 15' foot pastry case with both sweet and savory goodies...Lots of creative sandwiches and something different every time...They use local fresh ingredients when ever possible. I had the biscuits and gravy made with local sausage. (: portions were not huge, but that's probably a good thing. Great service, friendly and accommodating. and there are a few private seat out back for those sunny days. They are also a full line caterer. Highly recommended.

1  Thank 2manygr8ideas
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I just moved to Port Angeles from California and my sister and I decided to walk around downtown P.A when we got hungry. We decided to stop by the Oven Spoonful after walking by it. It is a very cute and quaint place. The people were super nice and patient as we couldnt decide what to eat.Well we ordered a couple calzone's.OMG super YUMMY!!!!!! I wish I would have bought 2 more because they were delish.I am definately gonna keep coming back and possibly have them cater any parties I may have in the future.

1  Thank laura s
Reviewed 21 April 2013

As a local, this is by far my favorite coffee shop in town. The staff and owners are always friendly, the service always great, and the food always amazing.

While they may have a slightly slimmer selection of food items then a big chain place, you can be assured the 10-20 items in the display case are all great! No dried out, repackaged, costco muffins, or 2 day old sandwiches here! Its all made fresh, that morning, by very talented hands. Most items are crafted from locally ingredients even!

If you're coming in from out of town, your best bet for a great morning coffee, or afternoon snack is to plan in time to sit down, take in the local art on the walls, and savor the amazing flavors.

1  Thank DJL85