See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My friends/family and I really enjoyed the lodge and had a great time! I traveled with a group of people and we all needed single beds. Larry was happy to turn the large king sized beds into doubles for us. This was perfect for our needs! Very spacious and very clean place to stay!

A couple of things to note:
This is about a 20 min drive from Forks (the closest town). I wouldn't recommend staying here if you are planning on spending your time there. It's too much of a commute. However, it's a great launch spot for exploring the peninsula! Really close to the turn off to head to Cape Flattery!

We found the kitchen to have mostly everything we needed for our needs. However, they did lack in little things like sugar and even a blender. Not a negative, just something to know

Also - we had one married couple with us on our trip. They opted to sleep in the den where there were sofa beds. These beds are quite worn and the mattress is very thin. Just a heads up there as well.

My one and only real complaint about the stay was that we had the power go out on us one night. We found out later this was a planned outage. I feel like we should have been notified of this so we'd be ready for it to happen. Larry said he completely forgot about it himself. However, there were no extra lights anywhere in the lodge (we found lanterns but the batteries were dead).

Other than that we enjoyed our vacation! I'd stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2013

This is a truly majestic place. Whatever issues Jenny had last year have been resolved. We stayed recently and had no cleanliness issues just an amazing, head clearing, wonderful time. My family and I will return often.
Olympia

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jlemay35
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I booked the lodge and read several great reviews about it. We stayed two nights to do scenic tours of the Hoh River, Crescent Lake and La Push. All within reach from the lodge.. The place was so dirty , it made me very uncomfortable to even cook in the kitchen. The floor had dog hair and filth in every corner of the kitchen, under the table, on the stove, Im not sure if it was cleaned prior to our arrival, or if they even own a broom.. I made bacon one morning and had to wash the pan because it still had reminence of spaghetti sauce in it. The fridge was disgusting, hairs and food left in it. Bathrooms same problem. The river is directly below , but no way to get to it, keeper said it rotted out and has not been repaired..
My sheets were clean, but sheets on pull out bed were not, so i washed them.
Overall place was just way under par to have guests stay...

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank jennyt84
Reviewed 10 December 2011

I visit the lodge 2-3 times a year. It is my favorite getaway! The lodge is beautifull and homey. I highly reccomend it!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Derek J
Reviewed 27 October 2010

The beautiful lodge is tastefully furnished, has comfortable beds and a great view overlooking the river. We enjoyed our stay greatly!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends