See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 October 2013

This is a truly majestic place. Whatever issues Jenny had last year have been resolved. We stayed recently and had no cleanliness issues just an amazing, head clearing, wonderful time. My family and I will return often.
Olympia

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jlemay35
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I booked the lodge and read several great reviews about it. We stayed two nights to do scenic tours of the Hoh River, Crescent Lake and La Push. All within reach from the lodge.. The place was so dirty , it made me very uncomfortable to even cook in the kitchen. The floor had dog hair and filth in every corner of the kitchen, under the table, on the stove, Im not sure if it was cleaned prior to our arrival, or if they even own a broom.. I made bacon one morning and had to wash the pan because it still had reminence of spaghetti sauce in it. The fridge was disgusting, hairs and food left in it. Bathrooms same problem. The river is directly below , but no way to get to it, keeper said it rotted out and has not been repaired..
My sheets were clean, but sheets on pull out bed were not, so i washed them.
Overall place was just way under par to have guests stay...

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
8  Thank jennyt84
Reviewed 10 December 2011

I visit the lodge 2-3 times a year. It is my favorite getaway! The lodge is beautifull and homey. I highly reccomend it!

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Derek J
Reviewed 27 October 2010

The beautiful lodge is tastefully furnished, has comfortable beds and a great view overlooking the river. We enjoyed our stay greatly!

Date of stay: October 2010