All reviews waffles indoor pool staff was very friendly would stay here again sausage room was clean waffle house hot breakfast parking lot interstate cereal pillows
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Spent the night for business in the area, The hotel is surrounded by a number of other hotels, so I CHOOSE this one, mainly because of the "points". Hotel staff was cordial, the room was clean. The hotel is beginning to show its age, but was ok. The queen sized beds were comfortable as usual at Comfort Inn.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel several times and never once had a problem. Tonight we get a call from the general manager(Corina) saying that we need to move our truck or she's going to tow it at 9:00 at night. We were preparing for bed and our trailer is open and we have about $20,000 worth of furniture on it and wanted it in the front so it doesn't get stolen. She said she didn't care and was a complete witch and just rude. Will not stay here EVER AGAIN!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank R7871BOlucass
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I googled this hotel before staying and saw other bad reviews. I thought they were exaggerating, and unfortunately they were accurate and I wish I took heed to the reviews. This is my first negative review with any business but due to my experience and hassle while traveling, I think it's important to warn others. Upon entering the hotel, it was dated. Not a big deal so I proceeded to check-in. The manager was friendly. However, it went down hill from there, starting with just trying to close the door. The bolt would not automatically retract. I had to manually push the bolt back in to close the door, which then would not stay close unless I bolted it back. The room I was checked into smelled and was quite dirty. The phone had tape all over it and the walls were visibly dirty. There was splatter marks on the doors. I was getting frustrated but just needed a place to stay so I tried to ignore those issues. It wasn't until I went into the bathroom and there was excessive mold in the tub. I packed my stuff and expressed to the manager that I rather just go somewhere else. She said that I would not be able to cancel since I was after the cancellation period and would move me to the only other room that was left. Because I didn't want to lose money, I went ahead and did the only other option left. In this room, the comforter was dirty, the tv didn't work, and there was a dirty towel hanging on the curtain rod. The manager came to fix the tv, but said that the volume is set at a certain point so the I would not be able to increase or decrease the volume. Since there was nothing I could do except leave and lose money, I had to bite the bullet. I was woken up to 2 employees talking and laughing loud right outside my room. I was never offered a refund or discount or apology for any of this. I encourage you to not stay at this hotel. It is not worth the money because for the same price or $20 more you can have a cleaner room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Our wrestling team reserved a block of rooms for a tournament. We were completely shocked that in one of the rooms, the boys found a hypodermic needle and lube in a drawer in the nightstand. Management was called and removed it. In my opinion this is a direct representation of the clientele served in this hotel and this posed a huge safety issue. I’m just glad older children found it and knew enough to not touch it. Had a toddler opened that drawer it could’ve been a disaster.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Not only did we spend over an hour in the check out process due to malfunctioning keys, we were presented with dirty rooms, rooms with TVs that didn’t work (clerk even asked my husband to try and see if he could make the tv work himself, he tried and couldn’t) after all of this we were told that if we stayed in the subpar rooms we were finally able to get in but that had no towels, toilet paper or coffee that we would get a discount applied to our stay the next day. Tired and already having already spent an hour trying to make the stay work we agreed on the premise we would get a discount offered to us the following morning. Except the next morning the day time clerk acted as if she had no idea we had been through this nightmare and called the manager who stated if we stayed the night he wasn’t going to give a discount, despite that being the only reason we stayed. Onto the follow up phone call I gave two days later and was told by a manager he didn’t know we had been through all of that and would get back to us about a discount. Here we are a week later and I call to follow up again and was greeted by a manager who had no idea about the situation at all but who would speak to a manager and get back to me. I finally called choice hotels and they are in the process of making it right, against the managers wishes. The manager stated that his hotel wouldn’t be resolving anything and that if I were lucky choice would give me some points but that wouldn’t have anything to do with his hotel (still to the end not accepting ANY responsibility for the terrible conditions of his hotel and for the promise of a discount that was the premise of our agreeing to stay after such a horrendous experience.)

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family