US$ 82
US$ 66
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 84/night.

US$ 48
US$ 87
US$ 60
US$ 49
US$ 44
All reviewswafflesstaff was very friendlywould stay here againsausageroom was cleanrecommend this hotelwaffle housefront desk staffparking lotcerealpillows
Reviewed 29 April 2017

I would not recommend. The lady at the desk was nice but everything smelled like chlorine when you came in. No carpet in room. Water all over the floor from leaking air conditioner. We put towels under to catch water. Breakfast was good but everything needs major update.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
B Shanay J, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear 268joannehud,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. Please accept my sincerest apology for any inconvenience you may have encountered that fell short of your expectations. Rest assured that your comments will be looked into. We will be going under construction in the next few months and look forwards to the new look. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

B. Shanay Johnson, Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

This is our 2nd stay here and again it was wonderful. They remembered us from the last time, several months ago. The staff was cheerful and helpful. The room was up to the usual great standards. Breakfast was fabulous.. always a hot meal to start the day. Today, as an example, they served, grits, oatmeal, omelets, hash browns, ham, assorted items to go on your omelette like chopped ham more cheese (never a bad idea.. haha) and pepperoni. Also there was a diy waffle/pancake maker assorted muffins and pastries..not to mention fruit and 4 kinds of cereal and some yogurt...oh juice and several different types of coffee... (I prefer "bold" in the morning..haha!!) I don't think I've forgotten anything but even if I have that's still a breakfast for royalty! Don't forget to tip your dining room hostess.. she works REALLY HARD!!
My most favorite part is the whirlpool..OMG!!! If you have pain issues like me, it does a world of good! The pool is also amazing and its INDOORS!!
I really appreciated the fact that they treat you with respect and courtesy. From the check/in to the check/out! I have a service dog and they treated him with the same.. that's not true of all places. Most people know the law but that still doesn't change their attitude. But here they are wonderful and that's why we keep returning every time we are visiting or passing through... I PROMISE you that you will not regret your stay here!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Oreosmom31,

Thank you so much for your kind words and trust in us. We always strive to make every stay amazing. Our indoor pool and breakfast seems to an unforgettable moment for you. :) We look forwards to serving you again and enjoy that BOLD coffee.

With Pleasure,
B. Shanay Johnson, Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Comfortable room, bed was a little hard but room was quiet and dark enough. The front desk staff was professional, friendly and helpful. Breakfast had a good variety of hot foods. Good Wi-Fi connections. Easy to get to.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
B Shanay J, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Ritch62,

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us, and we hope to have you back with us soon.
With Hospitality,

B. Shanay Johnson
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Very nice! Downside, check in is at 2. I wasn't allowed to check in at 1:30.. We had a baseball team staying also, but it was quiet. Elevator made a little noise, and the train wasn't noticeable at all like the other reviews have said. Breakfast was OK, bed was comfortable. Bathroom was nice and clean. Fiancé and I had a beer bottle in our drawer by the bed. Other than that I would recommend.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Hope W,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your travels. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of some of our amenities. I do hope you will come back and stay with us again soon.

With Hospitality,

B. Shanay Johnson
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 1 April 2017

The hotel property itself is in need of some TLC, otherwise everything was okay with the room. There are lots of restaurants nearby and very handy to I75 for those traveling north and south. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple