Quality Inn
US$ 73
US$ 59
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 70/night.

US$ 113
US$ 108
US$ 156
US$ 151
US$ 134
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 150/night.

US$ 91
1842 Inn(Macon)
US$ 214
US$ 209
Priceline
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanstandard faregravy and biscuitsfront deskplace to stay overnightlobby and breakfast areagreat ratecontinental breakfastbudget hotelwould stay here againopened the dooroutdoor poolpleasant staycerealfloridacarpet
Reviewed 6 July 2009

Took my dog out for last pottie break before bed taking my 2yo son with me. Got back to the room & card did not work. Had no choice but to go to the offce and ask for help. I walked into the lobby & mgr yelled at me in front of others "no dogs in the lobby". What was I to do with a 99% blind dog and a 2yo? He was only concerned with his "office policy" and not remotely concerned about the safety/security of his guest. Never offered assistance. The other clerk spoke up & took care of me yet didn't ask me to confirm any of my ID info in their system. He just gave me access to the room # that I gave him. How about that for security?

Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank BadQualityInnMaconGa
Reviewed 31 May 2008

Fair hotel, but cheap. Nothing special. Has some minor tornado damage.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
Peachtree City, GA
Reviewed 28 October 2005

Don't let the name fool you, this place is awful! It's clearly old and in need of remodeling. Metal fixtures had quite a bit of tarnish. When I first entered my room, I was greeted by an offensive odor that reminded me of a combination of a gym locker room and old cigarette smoke (even though it was a non-smoking room.) There was ball of hair in the middle of the floor from a previous guest. There were crumbs on either side of the bed between the bed frame and nightstands. The bath faucet leaked a steady stream of water, and had done so for a long time, as evidenced by the rust stain. The sink counter had numerous stains, and the coffee maker was absolutely disgusting. The washcloths badly needed to be bleached, as they were closer to being tan than white. Worst of all there was no door sill, so there was a half inch gap underneath the door, and there was a constant draft in the room...surprisingly, I never ran into any bugs during my stay. Additionally, the door latch barely made contact...my grandmother could have easily kicked the door in. The rooms aren't very soundproof either, as I found out when an amorous couple checked in next door during the last night of my stay. The only positive things about this hotel are the friendly staff and free wireless internet. It was the worst hotel experience of my life.

• Stayed: October 2005, travelled on business