All reviews cracker barrel barn door warm cookies definitely stay here again front desk staff walk in shower room was clean the entire staff parking lot great place to stay staff was very friendly excellent hotel complimentary breakfast the breakfast area convenient location oatmeal en route
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel has a entrance that is difficult to see at night. The price is too high when you just go in late at night. Not good discount for military or AAA.
The hotel is very nice and clean.
The side door doesn't have a garbage can close,so people leave garbage on the floor next to the door making the entrance difficult.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped here as we were passing through Macon on our way home. Arrived at the hotel at 8 pm and was greeted by a very friendly desk staff and warm cookies awaited us in the lobby. The room was clean and bright and the bed was comfortable with nice fluffy pillows. Breakfast was available the next morning in their dining area. I found it to have a lot of variety. The plus in my book is fresh half and half for my coffee instead of those little plastic packages. They also had a sack breakfast available to hand out for those who didn't have time to sit down and eat.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed at this newer Hampton Inn and were very pleased we made this choice. We stayed in a studio suite which was larger than most of those in other HIs. Very large, clean room. Cool and very comfortable on a miserably hot day. This room was wonderful because they have added a sliding door to the sink area of the bathroom which was my main complaint about this type of room in the past. Someone can go in there at night or in the morning and not disturb everyone else when you turn on the light. Wonderful! Staff was very nice, courteous and very helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Stayed here earlier this month, and used a Free Night certificate on our drive to Florida for vacation. Very nice, newer looking property that is located a short distance from the I-475 exit, with friendly staff at the check-in. I always ask about local eating establishments when I check in, and was told that the place we wanted to go to was popular, but neither clerk had personally been there.

Our room was designed in a more modern decoration scheme, which is different from most Hampton Inn hotels that we stay at, but was fine with us. The beds were what you find at most Hampton Inn locations, and the sheets were freshly changed as the dryer fabric softener was still tucked into the sheet near the pillows. The next morning, we enjoyed the complimentary breakfast that was provided, and my wife also utilized the fitness center.

The reason that I give this a 3/5 though, is because of the hairs found on the walls of the bathroom, which is just plain repulsive and sloppy cleaning by the housekeeping staff.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2016

We were looking for a place to rest and we found an oasis. I will stay here the next time I'm in the area. The accommodations and staff were way above what we expected and the free breakfast did not let us down it was fresh and plentiful.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton