“helpful staff”

Ranked #12 of 68 Hotels in Macon
London, Canada
“helpful staff”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

we arrived tired and weary from a long drive , walked in and were greeted with a big smile and a warm "you must be John" , we have been expecting you! Well, that just set the tone perfectly and we were checked in with a warm Hawain welcome from our host.
The accommodation is just fine and we have no complaints.
we may stay here again on our return to Canada!

Room Tip: end uniits by the door if you have a dog
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Glasgow, Kentucky
Reviewed 9 March 2012

I stayed at this Best Western on my down to Florida and then again on my way home from Florida. The rooms were clean and newly redecorated. My only problem at all was that the Wi-Fi didn't seem to reach the far corner of the hotel where my room was located. I mentioned this when I checked out. On my return trip, when I checked in, the clerk recognized me from my prior stay and immediately told me the Wi-Fi had just been repaired and updated! I was pleasantly surprised that she recognized me and that my suggestion has been acted upon so promptly. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Faye49
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 7 December 2011

I stayed at the place on my way back from Orlando, FL. The rooms were very clean and staff was very helpful. THe price I got was cheaper as compared to not-so good hotels in Atlanta. Morning breakfast was fresh and room amenities were good. I would definitely recommend this place for stay..

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Elberton, Georgia
Reviewed 4 December 2011

Hotel was very clean had Excellent service! Will defiantly be going back! We had a very large crowd of 14 & under football players & parents everyone enjoyed there stay completely! Beds were comfortable and slept well after long days out at the field playing ball. Staff was so helpful and worked with our every need! Especially when we need copies and faxes to come in! They really helped our team out in a jam! Kapuanani and other employees were also so helpful in finding us places to eat and do laundry! I can not praise this place enough! We will be staying there again not only with our football team but personally as well!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Hiawassee, Georgia
Reviewed 16 November 2011

When I checked in on Nov. 4, I was greeted by "Mr. Bill" and extended every courtesy and beyond. Polite, informative, helpful and with great dignity was the order of the evening. I immediately knew I was in the care of a professional and felt welcome, safe, comfortable and assured that I had made the right choice in accomodations. Thank you, Mr. Bill. I'll be back on return visits.

Room Tip: Any room will be just fine!
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
11067, Owner at Best Western Riverside Inn, responded to this review, 17 November 2011
dear guest thank you so much for your hotel review.we will look forward to seeing you in the future. thank you,

ricky patel