“Use to be great”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I'm thinking they either changed the sauce recipe on their pizzas or the flavors change significantly based on the cook. I don't go there anymore because of this. This use to be my favorite pizza place in Macon

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We were visiting from CA and found this restaurant accidentally. WOW! Great salads, sandwiches, and the best pizza ever! Had to go there twice in a week and hope to take family and friends back there after we move into the area. Everyone in the area knows IVP (if your a local) and the crowd that piles in there during the day tells the whole story. Also check out the Society Garden (2 doors down) for entertainment after your lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

this pizza place is the best pizza in the world.they sever very will.they welcome u with open heart and loving heart.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

First visit. My daughter and I visited Ingleside pizza due to positive reviews. Staff were very polite and helpful. Ordering process is unique and ensures receiving a hot pizza. Pizza was hot but taste was nothing special. Crust was good but toppings were sparse. Our large veggie had 3 bare places the size of a small apple. The only topping that I tasted were the olives - they were everywhere. I’m not sure all the ingredients were on the pizza due to the blandness. Crust comes in one type. Too much bread (crust) but not enough toppings... IVP please take a little time putting the pie together correctly rather than throwing it together. Pizza should never have bare spots (no cheese).

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

My favorite pizza place! Cozy, eclectic, naustalgic, clean, super pizza w great crust, sauce, ingredients! Flavor is great! Service is sweet!! Brownies are good too!! Me and my Mom come here often! Highly recommend!!

Been to Ingleside Village Pizza? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK