“Enjoyed our visit”

Chili's Bar and Grill
Ranked #105 of 419 Restaurants in Macon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

From the time we walked in until the end we enjoyed our visit. I hate I did not get her name but the hostess was very friendly. She was born in Shreveport and we made a connection because that is where our daughter lives. She was super nice and made my kids feel very welcome. Our waitress was pleasant and took care of our orders quickly. She refilled our drinks and made sure we were taken care of. Our food was delicious. I had the Cajun Pasta and my husband had the ribs. We received our food nice and warm and at a good time. We met our niece that lives in Macon here and we did not feel rushed. It was a very nice visit and a wonderful meal.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We had ribs and a grilled chicken salad... and my mom and I are kinda picky about how we like things. The food was good but the server was great! Krystal took care of everything. She was there before we even recognized that we needed a refill... took care of whatever we needed and was very personable with us. She was taking care of all her tables but still took the time to speak to us as people and not just customers. I would go back again just to sit at her table - she's that good!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Shynetta was our waitress last nite 06-14-2017 and she was amazing! She was friendly, sweet, took our order with ease and got it right. Our food was great, she kept our refills coming on the drinks and checked on us without being 'too much'. Exceptional server! Good food. Clean nice establishment.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Server was nice although needed additional training. When food arrived asked for silverware was ignored, asked 2 hostesses for silverware still waiting 8 mins and counting. Finally saw our server, she told us they were washing it. Had to get plastic to go silverware 10 mins later. Spoke to the front house manager he apologized however had no silverware and did not offer any accommodations except warming up our skillets. We left hungry and pissed off.

Date of visit: May 2017
Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

We apologize for this, Kelly, you deserve to enjoy your meal as soon as it’s served. We’d like a chance to address this, as it is very out of the ordinary. If you don’t mind, please share any additional details directly with management by emailing social@chilis.com. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

On our way to Florida after having a late lunch when we left Tennessee we were hungry again around 8:45 pm and stopped in at the Chilis in Macon off I-75.

The young server I think his name may have been Matt was very attentive to us and brought the chips and salsa with a side of ranch dressing to the table within minutes upon our ordering it as our appetizer. My little one enjoyed the chips along with his corn dog children's meal. My wife had the Chicken Fajitas and I had the Mexican pick 2 platter with a Chicken Enchilada and a Beef Taco.

The only drawback is on the pay screen which so many eating establishments are using I couldn't find a way to use my bonus points for Chilis. I brought this to our servers attention and he handed me some type of handout with our receipt to go online for. I was somewhat frustrated with that as we are turning more into a self serve world.

Other than that we had a good late night meal.

Date of visit: March 2017
Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Thanks for stopping by with the family. Technology can be imperfect at times and we appreciate your understanding. We want to make sure you receive your bonus points, so be sure to keep your receipt and visit www.chilis.com/contactus to enter your information. If you have any trouble at all, let us know by calling Chili’s Guest Relations at 972-980-9917.

Been to Chili's Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK