“Ron C Multiple stays”

Ranked #47 of 68 Hotels in Macon
LaGrange, Georgia, United States
“Ron C Multiple stays”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I have been staying at this hotel since July of 2011. I work in a local hospital and the location is very convenient to all of the hospitals in Macon, Georgia. The staff here are extremely helpful and my most experience has been with Mr. Mark Trivedi. He has always greeted my with a smile even at 1 o'clock in the morning when I check in on most days. He is very efficient in the check-in procedure and has always asked is there anything else he can do to make my stay more enjoyable. He has even shown me ways to save money during my frequent stays. Hats off to Mr. Mark for being a great customer service representative.

Room Tip: King size rooms are a good choice because you have a nice work desk. I only wish there were more ref...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Zandra G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Macon, responded to this review, 9 April 2012
Thank you for taking the time and posting a wonderful review on our property. We are happy that you have chosen our location as your home away from home during your overnight stays here in Macon while you are working. I am extremely delighted that Mark is providing you excellent service during the early morning hours. We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon on your next vist.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
KING
Reviewed 13 March 2012

We have stayed here before and are always pleased by the great customer service. This time Lashonda really was extremely friendly and helpful. There was a problem with the television in our room and she immediately changed our room for us. My grandson was with me on this trip and she made his day by paying attention to him. The only problem we have with the place is the cracks in the walls and shower and the old carpet, but we understand it is in the process of being updated. The price is very reasonable, too. We will gladly be back.

Room Tip: There are regular rooms and suites if you need more room.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank DONNA F
Zandra G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Macon, responded to this review, 20 March 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review. Here at the Red Roof Inn Macon we strive diligently to provide excellent customer service. I am delighted that Lashonda was able to make you and your grandson's stay an enjoyable one during your recent visit. We are in the process of upgrading some of our rooms and we certainly look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Macon.
Manassas, Virginia
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Hotel is old, but clean. Front desk assistant Lashonda was the best! Always had a smile, and always had an answer. She is what made my stay enjoyable. Only complaint is - no decent coffee!! A person needs a decent cup of coffee to get their day going. Seems like they could provide that!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Zandra G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Macon, responded to this review, 9 March 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am delighted that once again Lashonda was able to provide excellent customer service, and you had an enjoyable stay. I appreciate you choosing the Red Roof Inn Macon during your recent visit and I apologize about the coffee. We do provide fresh, hot coffee 24 hours a day and I am disappointed that we did not have any available for you. We receive many compliments on our delicious coffee and I am sorry that we dropped the ball in this instance. Once again thank you for your comments and feedback.
ROCKY FACE
Reviewed 7 March 2012

This stay was much improved over my first stay. This time there was very friendly staff at the front desk. Lashonda was really great. When we got here, the hotel was having a lot of technical dificulties, do to construction. Every hotel and restaurant in the area was having issues. Lashonda was friendly and helpful the entire stay. The room was clean and housekeeping did a good job. The only thing lacking was hot coffee in the morning (not Lashonda's responsibility). There is a McDonald's close by.

Dear Melinda,

Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn Macon once again, and I appreciate your wonderful comments about Lashonda. I am always thrilled to hear positive feedback and I will be sure to share your comments with Lashonda and the entire team. The area did experience an outage and I am glad we were able to make your stay enjoyable. You mentioned we were lacking hot coffee and I do apologize for this inconvenience because we do offer fresh coffee in our lobby 24 hours a day and coffee makers are in all of our suites and Business King rooms. I am disappointed my staff did not have any fresh, hot coffee available. I will ensure this issue is corrected. Once again I would like to thank you for positing a review.
Lascassas, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 4 March 2012

'm always pleased with Red Roof Inn because of their excellent value for the price. Spacious, quiet rooms, and courteous service. Lashonda, the hotel clerk, was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Zandra G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Macon, responded to this review, 6 March 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Red Roof Inn Macon. I am delighted that you are pleased with our Inn. We do provide an excellent value for a reasonable price and our rooms are always quiet, clean and comfortable. Lashonda and the entire team will provide you with courteous and friendly service. We are always here to help make your stay and enjoyable one. We look forward to serving you again in the future should you travel plans return you to our city.