See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 October 2018

The sheets were STAINED AND TORN, T box springs were BLOOD STAINED, There were holes in the wall,, BLOOD on the wall,, exposed wires hanging out of the walls, stink bugs on the ceilings, HUGE GAPS under the door that let the bugs in, one towel for a room of 3 people. , CIGARETTE BURNS in a non-smoking room on the bedding,, a desk and no chair, no phone, no hair dryer, no coffee pot, all that were promised.. DIRTY ROOM, DIRTY HALLWAYS, DIRTY STAIRS WITH CIGARETTE BUTTS ALL OVER, TERRIBLE SMELL ALL OVER THE HOTEL. breakfast with no plate, , non-working pancake machine,, juice 90% WATER, coffee was watered down.. All in all this was the worse night we have spent in a Choice Hotel since joining 5 years ago. . This hotel isn't good enough for my dog to stay. . THE MANAGER WHEN I VOICED MY COMPLAINS SAID TAKE IT UP WITH CHOICE HOTELS, AS IT WASN'T THEIR CONCERN.

Room tip: No room is worth staying in, I will add pictures once I get home and have the right connections to pull these photos off my cell phone.
Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Even considering Econo Lodge is the low brand of the Choice Hotels line, I expect more. I booked with points, so at least I wasn't out any cash.
The beds were comfortable and we slept well, and the Wi-Fi worked. That's where the good stops.
The wallpaper was peeling, the lamp shades were torn or had graffiti written on them. no chair for the desk table, broken switch on the floor lamp. Carpet and dresser very worn.
Coffee maker was missing, which we immediately reported. We were told one would be delivered in five minutes, but it never arrived and we did not hear any more. When we went back to the office to ask, the door was locked with a sign, "All Full, Sorry." The next morning, when breakfast time came, the doors were still locked, but there did seem to be some activity about setting it up. When breakfast was finally being served, the selections were the bare minimum to say both hot and cold options were available.
I will not book this property in the future.

Room tip: No such thing, that I could see.
Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Should have not stayed there but was very tired. The room was disgustingly filthy. Stains on everything. Contacted corporate and they do not care. Can't say enough about how bad this place is. Terrible.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I was so very tired that I did not read the reviews on this place. I will never make that mistake again ! The girl at the front desk was very nice but that was the only positive thing I can say. There was blood on the sheet and I do NOT mean washed blood. I found cockroaches and stacked all my things up on the dresser and prayed for the best. I slept on top of the bed in my clothes and as soon as it got light I bolted. The night time activities were questionable at best. If I had been capable of driving one more minute I would have left. Lots of lessons learned !

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank Jaclynn56
Raj T, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay. We hope everything
was safe when you returned home. Please be assure the problems you mentions have been looked into and corrected.

Please give us one more chance to prove our hospitality.

Thanks,
Raj T

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Worst experience ever! Was given a smoking room when non-smoking was requested and it also smelled of mildew. There was evidence of roof leaks and over the show it appeared that the roof was sagging. The heater/air conditioner didn't have any buttons on it and the front panel was missing. When I did turn it on several moths flew out. The bedspreads had cigarette burns in them and the towels felt like a loofah. No hair dryer or tissues. We purchased a new set of sheets and pillow cases and lysol and febrile to make it bearable. On day 2 the roof over one bed started leaking! Management was not concerned! Breakfast was very limited - no juice, fruit or yogurt and the breakfast area was very small. There was no other room available for more than 75 miles due to Hurricane Irma. We did contemplate sleeping in our cars. We left after two days despite having paid for three, knowing that our home without power was better than this place. It was filthy.

Dawn at the front desk was the only positive part of the stay. She was so comforting.

Room tip: There is no good rooms, the pics on the website do not represent the actual rooms.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Raj T, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

We are sorry to hear that your recent stay with us did not exceed your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to make improvements to offer guests a better experience in the future. We hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again.