“Good Lunch”

Jamaica Blue
Ranked #8 of 72 Restaurants in Manukau
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 1 week ago

Had a few hours wait at the airport prior to catching International flight. Looking for somewhere where could get a decent lunch( not fast food like most of the airport outlets).This place was suggested and we were not disappointed. Good cooked food, good sized portions and good coffee to go with the meal.
Not on the airport but can be walked in about 15mins. Located near to Ibis Budget hotel which is signed from International terminal.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Service, food, coffee and ambience are all brilliant. Get into it!
From the huge serving of perfectly cooled breakfast to the huge mug if awesome coffee, I'm surprised you don't need to book!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We were staying in the hotel upstairs, so was very convenient for breakfast. Also returned on the way back to the Airport at the end of our visit.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Met up with my dad for lunch who was dropping someone off at Auckland Airport, Jamaica Blue was nice and handy and we could park just across the road.

Prices are average, but service was nice and friendly and I like the layout with the indoor / outdoor openness of the restaurant.

Dad ordered Creamy Mushrooms and I had the Beef Burger ($18)

Dad loved his Mushrooms and I enjoyed the Burger as the Brioche bun was moist and the patty wasn’t over cooked. Didn’t eat my fries as I was full but they were crispy.

Food was served quickly.

It was a good experience and I would come back and recommend if anyone is wanting quick bite to eat or coffee before going to the airport.

Cabinet food was available.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I had eggs benedict. It wasn't the best I've had but far from the worst. Coffee was good. This is under the ibis budget Auckland airport. Good given there aren't many choices around there. A bit chain like in decor but comfy enough. I will return to this place. Almost a 4.