Kalango Hotel Boutique(Ilhabela)(Great Value!)
US$ 63
Pousada Carolina(Ilhabela)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
US$ 109
US$ 100
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 114/night.

Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 73
US$ 68
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 84/night.

US$ 137
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 92
US$ 135
  • Free Breakfast
Pousada Vila Sao Pedro - Ilhabela(Ilhabela)(Great Value!)
US$ 62
Hostel da Vila(Ilhabela)(Great Value!)
US$ 46
US$ 21
Hostelworld.com
  • Free Breakfast
US$ 258
All reviewsbreakfast was deliciousrooms are cleannelsonbarbecuebirdspousadabeachesisland
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

We live in USA and we visit this place almost every year. Nelson Tubis and Chris are excellent hosts. They speak good english and can advise you where to go etc..

Dont miss the blue and green birds jumping over the glass at breakfast area.. so funny.. looks like they are training for a combat. We believe this is his "training academy".

Rooms are clean and breakfast is pretty good.

You can walk to praia do Julião or Praia Grande from this place. Very convenient.

Thanks for the nice staying!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2016

I was 15 days for my annual leave vacation and i found Villa da prainha very attractive,very good care from all staff guys, Nelson,Anderson,Priscila,the perfect place for have good rest and feel like at home....simply racomended
Stefano

Room Tip: the room near de reception
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2016

There's absolutely nothing bad to say about this place. All the good things I had read were true and the place was even better than I had expected. It is beautiful, clean, perfectly located, comfortable and cosy. The staff (Anderson y Priscila) is incredibly helpful and friendly at all times, including the owner of the place who even took us in his car when we needed a quick lift and were about to call a taxi. Breakfast was delicious and there was plenty to chose from. The beach nearby is one of the most beautiful ones on the island. Just perfect!
No hay absolutamente nada malo para decir sobre este lugar. Todo las cosas buenas que había leído fueron ciertas y el lugar terminó siendo aún mejor de lo que esperaba. El personal (Anderson y Priscila) es increíblemente amigable y dispuestos a ayudar todo el tiempo, incluyendo el dueño del lugar que incluso nos llevó en su auto cuando necesitábamos ir a rápido a un lugar, y estábamos por llamar un taxi. El desayuno era delicioso y abundante. La playa que está cerca es una de las más lindas de la isla. Simplemente perfecto!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

My wife and me have been many times at this Place. I love to be close to the nature and the back of this Pousada there is lots of Mata Atlantica.. In the mornings we hear all the birds that are prepared to enjoy the day on the city... Few times we have seen Tucanos around there..

If you love nature you will enjoy being there.
The breakfast is nice and the staff is very friendly!

While I was writing this I just spot on the ceiling of the outside balcony the most unique insect I ever saw.. I took a picture of this guy and posted here.. He is unique and looks like he is ready for a gala party! Maybe Brazilian Carnaval?

We will return for sure !

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2014

I have been here and it was a nice pousada. Very large rooms, a mini swimming pool, close to the beach. We could sit outside on some sort of balcony. Very quiet area. Nice staff. Only negative thing was its far from other places.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends