“Great food and service”

Ranked #13 of 251 Restaurants in New Bedford
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Waterfront Grille is New Bedford's premiere waterfront dining destination. Our menu is centers around the freshest local seafood around along with vegetarian and non-seafood options to satisfy everyone's cravings. We offer lunch and dinner on the water's edge and only minutes from the downtown area. With ample parking and seating, Waterfront Grille offers the ideal atmosphere for all of your dining experiences ranging from an intimate dinner for two to an all out party for 100 or more! Reservations are accepted for parties of five or more, and call-ahead seating is recommended for groups of all sizes.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went to the waterfront grill early for dinner sat outside weather and the view were great server was very attentive and funny food was weaved hot and was very good the chocolate moose was excellent we will return price was appropriate

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

There have a great facility. You can eat either insie or outside. The staff was polite and prompt to meet any need you might have. The price is fair considering the location. Great fresh food while observing the boat that might have brought you your dinner.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We had lunch at the Waterfront Grill and enjoyed it. I had the Haddock Tacos with Sweet Potato Fries and Cole Slaw and it was delicious. The fried fish had a perfect amount of crispy batter and it was served with Sriracha mayo , corn and tomato salsa, avocado, and lettuce on a perfectly grilled tortilla -yum! The homemade cole slaw was delicious as well and fries were crispy.

The service was excellent, our waitress Jade was very friendly and attentive. We ate in the outdoor area and it was nice looking into the water. The restaurant itself is very clean and has a coastal style. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Every dish we had was delicious! Special shrimp appetizer, lobster roll, clam chowder, baked scrod. waitress was attentive, view of the fishing boats was good. Service was a little slow, but we didn't care.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

The summer season is so short for a New Englander so I like to take advantage of every nice night we have. I love outside dinning in the summer so for a foolish 4th time myself and my husband visitied the Waterfront Grill. The service here is always so slow this night around 6 we ate on the deck and only saw 2 male waiters working the floor and saw about 10 people in the open kitchen. Our food took forever to come, but lets go back. Zack was our waiter I started with a mojito which was awful most of the mint was brown and it had the stems in it and had a funny onion taste to it. My husband ordered a bud light and they ran out of that beer WHAT!!. I asked Zack to bring me a proseco which is not made by them so I was good with that. We started with the garlic shrimp appetizer the garlic toast in was soggy it was cold and it looked like nothing was cooked may you should try grilling the shrimp and peppers first it would look better and taste alot better. I had the lobter mack and cheese very watery and no taste not worth the $28. My husband had the baked scrod which was rolled in a ball, a overdone hard baked potato and hard burnt carrots. We had relatives visiting this summer and they stayed at the hotel right across from this restaurant and this place was one of the recommendations along with much better restaurants near the downtown area. Please take my advise when visiting New Bedford if your looking for a nice view of the waterfront then just do that there do not eat there the food is not all that good and service is so slow