5,902 results
All reviews serenity pool our honeymoon top notch club level lobby lounge ice water ping pong worth every penny main pool cold towels poolside service ocean view waiting list pineapple impeccable service outrigger canoe adult pool
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This trip was a splurge for us and the Four Seasons Wailea delivered an amazing experience beyond even my high expectations.We stayed in the most inexpensive level room and it was wonderful! Big room with very luxury amenities. Our patio was above parking garage, but they hid it with latticework and landscaping so we could still enjoy it. Service here is top-notch. If you don't stay in luxury resorts often, you'll be glad to know that here you get all of the high end experience with no snobby attitude. Staff AND guests were friendly, relaxed, and considerate. We will DEFINITELY be booking another trip here which says a lot because we don't often go to the same place twice. If you are considering which resort to choose of the three next to each other, I would HIGHLY recommend the Four Seasons over the other two (which we also visited to compare).

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Mark S, Manager at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Aloha Departure05604297393, thank you for trusting us and splurging. We are delighted to know that we exceeded your expectations. Your comments reflect what we strive for every day, to deliver warm, genuine service to each and every guest.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just finishing our fifth trip to Four Seasons Maui. Words can’t express the level of customer service that you experience here. I can’t find a single thing to find fault with. Special thanks to staff at the Serenity Pool and the servers at Duo for breakfast. We will miss the blueberry pancakes! Already planning our next trip to the one place we can truly relax and know that every penny is well spent!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Aloha Lisa R, we are so delighted to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us! We will make sure we pass on your comments to our teams at serenity pool and Duo.

Yes, our pancakes are next-level, and are often mentioned on TripAdvisor. They became so popular that we started selling the pancake mix.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your happy place very soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the moment we booked our reservation to the moment we checked out, the staff was truly AMAZING and extremely attentive to details. A special thanks to Martin (hotel manager) and Julie (special diets) for all their help in coordinating a safe trip for our daughter w multiple severe food allergies. A fabulous week for all! Mahalo :-)

Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons

Aloha kss251, we are so delighted that we were able to accommodate the special dietary needs of your daughter.

These days there are so many allergies and special dietary requests that we deployed Julie to manage the logistics. Every day, we review the guests that are in-house or arriving and communicate this to all the resurants and lounges to make sure they are aware. Sometimes it is a special preference of our guests, but other times. it can be life-saving.

Thank you again for your kind comments and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not too big, but big enough...pure luxury! Far enough away from the business, but close enough to some shopping and restaurants. Food is great and staff is always friendly. Weather is always nice at this side of the island.

Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons

Aloha Sunshine65989148757, and thank you for your comments - we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first plane-involved vacation with our baby who turned ten months on this trip. I would definitely stay here again. This is an amazingly family-friendly resort with superior customer service. We stayed in a large ocean-view suite that was bigger than our house back in San Francisco. We overlooked 180-degree views of the Pacific and could watch the sunset from our balcony. We stayed in the second to top floor (room 600). I would have preferred 700 but it was occupied.

I've stayed in a lot of nice resorts, but again, this place is the best in terms of customer service. Most resorts, even high end, forget things half the time when you request them. Not this place. If you need mouthwash or a baby monitor, they'll bring it to your room in a white paper bag. The only thing they turned down was to pick up takeout for us from another restaurant... lol. Apparently, my husband said they were very polite when they turned down this request.

Anyway, I bet this review came up because you searched for baby. This is why it's an ideal baby resort. They will initially prepare your room with diapers in your little one's size including swim diapers. They will also provide baby toiletries and cute little sponges and a toy set. There will be a crip setup with crib wrap on top. If you need other baby things, they will bring them to you to use for free. This includes a baby tub, a changing station, baby monitor (audio-only), more diapers, wipes, swim diapers, and there's a kid's camp room where you can "rent" toys (it's free to use the toys) for the duration of your stay. They will also clean your bottles if you want via sterilization. I don't sterilize plastics except for initial use, so I didn't use this service. They can also baby-proof the room if you'd like. I didn't find about this until days later so never took advantage.

You probably want to know about noise, too. Given the floors are tiled in areas with heavy sliding internal doors, you can hear noise from the hall and from above. I didn't hear conversation from neighbors, except loud people in the hall, but nothing disrupted my sleep. I also requested they put a buffer in the adjoining room door and I hardly heard anything from people on that side, but my guess is they may have heard my enthusiastic child time to time.

Also, for restaurants, if you order at the restaurants' bars instead of room service, you'll get your food faster. However, I do not recommend doing take out. The portions are incredibly small compared to what they might be on site. The reviews aren't that consistent, either. Actually, my favorite food on the trip was from local food trucks. Easy on the wallet, too. But, I do recommend the daily breakfast buffet. It's delicious.

The only odd thing I'll note is that post-housekeeping, we had to hunt for some of our items. I found my hair ties between tissue boxes and the wall that I only noticed when I was on the toilet. When we requested toothpaste, I thought they didn't bring it only to find it half a day later on a very high decorative shelf in the dining room. The baby bibs ended up being on a doorknob to a closet. Every day, it was something new.

So yes, I recommend coming here. It's a beautiful resort, with a lovely on-site beach property and gorgeous pools. It's perfect to spend your vacation days at the property if you don't want to do touristy excursions or other adventures. I'd definitely come back if my husband lets me send this kind of money again for a vacation.

Room tip: Get the highest floor if you can and ocean view is worth it.
Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank jenssey
Mark S, Manager at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Aloha jenssey, and mahalo for the kind and thorough review.

Yes, we do everything we can think of to accommodate families with children of all ages, babies included. We are all parents and have experienced the many nuances and challenges of travelling with youngsters.

We look forward to welcoming you and the family back - and next time hopefull we can reserve the top floor suite in advance for you!