Three night stay at the Four Seasons. This was our first stay at this resort. Three of us shared a one bedroom (one king bed and pull out sofa bed) at the Four Seasons. The room was spacious, clean and well appointed. The bathroom was particularly well designed with separate shower and bath and separate toilet. I particularly liked the additional drawers in the bathroom area - not only creating extra storage but a great surface for toilet/makeup bags etc. We could really spread out in the room. We had garden views from our room and a balcony with ample outside furniture. Service was excellent, although we were not able to visit all of the restaurants as they were heavily booked in the evening (we advise booking early). The quick snack menu in the lobby bar area is fantastic if you want something light - I particularly recommend the dim sum sampler platter.
Like all large resorts you need to either get to the pool area early or be patient while the attendants find you some poolside seating. Service was great and the pool refreshing. Constant supply of towels and complimentary iced treats. There is a smaller pool area and artificial waterfall off the main pool - it is deeper and generally quieter, worth investigating, particularly if you have older children that are not quite at the right age for the adult pool area.
Being able to summon the hotel car to shuttle us between the Four Seasons and the small local mall was very useful. We never waited more than 10 minutes and the drivers were happy to make any local recommendations for shopping or eating.
Overall an extremely enjoyable stay. The services of Trent (at Ferraros), Ryan in the forecourt and Lauren (Laura?) on the main desk, were particularly professional, courteous and friendly.
We would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a floor-to-ceiling transformation in the guest rooms, suites and beyond, the all new Four Seasons Resort Maui is taking perfection to new heights. Experience a better place to see, be seen, and be unseen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Wailea
- Four Seasons Wailea
- Wailea Four Seasons