US$ 965
US$ 628
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 695/night.

US$ 583
US$ 537
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 829/night.

US$ 462
  • Restaurant
US$ 1,528
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 1,864/night.

TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from these sites
5,722 results
All reviewsserenity poolour honeymoontop notchclub levellobby loungeice waterping pongworth every pennymain poolcold towelsocean viewwaiting listoutrigger canoepineappleadult poolpool staffthe ritz
Reviewed 2 August 2015

I'd never stayed at a Four Season before, but I have to admit I could get accustomed to staying at a place that was this nice...As far as vacations are concerned, I wouldn't normally look at a Four Seasons Property, especially one on a island..too pricey and too big for my taste, but we were invited to attend a corporate event here so we got to experience a Four Seasons first hand.

The Four Seasons at Wailea was truly first class.....the staff service in particular was exceptional...I think their staff to guest ratio is something like 3 to 1 which is far better than any other resort on the island. Everything on the grounds was impeccable. The pools, the pathways, the flowers, the bars, the beach, the welcome staff...clean, modern and very friendly...

To give you an example..I went bike riding almost everyday and each day when I pulled up to the front of the hotel the staff always ran to get me a cold bottle of water and put the bike away in storage...free of charge...and no hints for tips...just very professional and genuinely friendly staff.

The location of the resort is great and the beach at Wailea gorgeous, clean and great for swimming.... right down the steps from the pool where they make it easy to grab a paddle board or kayak right there on the beach...plenty of seats at the pool and the serenity pool is great for adults and for those who like to celebrity watch...I guess there was an LA Laker up there when we were there and word was Kevin Costner was hanging around...if you're in to that kind of thing...but the pools were great for lounging around all day long.

As for the room....ours wasn't the best hotel room I've ever stayed in (Ritz Carlton in Singapore better perhaps)..but it was more than nice and at least had e partial view of the ocean from our balcony which also had lovely screen doors so we didn't have to run the AC all the time......obviously the room was very clean, had a huge bathroom and included plenty of amenities such as shampoos, hair dryers, coffee machine, mini fridge and bottled water.

My only complaint on the room...and I hope management is listening....was the perplexing lack of plugs....no plug near the bed for cell phones or iPads or anything...minor issue, but a big annoying none-the-less.

Now remember, the Four Seasons doesn't come cheap and the restaurants were expensive with a capital $$$$. I think one restaurant had a $90 steak on the menu....but the breakfast buffett was actually worth the trip and even if I were to visit Maui again and stayed somewhere else, I would visit the Four Seasons just for breakfast...best blueberry scones I've ever had and the day they had breakfast sliders was a day to remember.

The food and drink on the property was all excellent, but you can head out for some meals nearby that will save your wallet a bit...you can Uber or taxi downtown for local fair and food trucks and there are restaurants, shops and a little grocery in walking distance...so options are there for those who want to go to the effort.,...In fact the Monkeypod kitchen nearby is a great spot.

I can't say anything bad about the Four Season Wailea...gorgeous property. great beach and with the best staff in the business...expensive, but you do get what you pay for...

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank springbokny
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

There is no denying that the hotel is expensive, but the facilities and service are excellent. We were upgraded to a partial see view double queen room which was easily big enough to accommodate our family of 5. Plenty of sun loungers around the pool. The scuba diving instructor were great.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank JCG1001
Reviewed 31 July 2015

A memorable stay with some of the best service on the planet. Beautiful facilities, great staff, a lovely beach, and excellent activities are highlights of this resort. I fully recommend it for both a couple or people with kids as there are separate facilities to accommodate all ages of guests. The staff and restaurants are wonderful, and while the hotel is not inexpensive I felt it was money well-spent as it is just so much better than hotels a notch below.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michael F
Reviewed 30 July 2015

Our family stayed at The Four Seasons for 3 nights in a suite to celebrate our 15 year anniversary. When we arrived at the hotel they greeted us with beautiful leis and a lovely light beverage. When we opened the door to our room we were surprised with a nice note to congratulate us on our anniversary accompanied with a bottle of champagne and fun things for the children. The service at this hotel is amazing and everyone makes you feel special. The suites are great, pools fantastic and the restaurants are delicious. The finishing touches of this hotel is what distinguishes them from other luxury hotels! If you want to experience a wonderful hotel in Maui stay at The Four Seasons!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank 03Tracey
Reviewed 29 July 2015

It's hard to expect a trip to get better upon arriving to Maui seeing the lush landscape and miles of beaches, but this is one place that will take it to the next level. Upon our arrival we knew we were somewhere special. We were greeted with smiles, traditional Hawaiian Leis, a delicious beverage made at the resort and a cool wash cloth to refresh yourself after a long flight. Everything couldn't have gone any smoother and the resort was stunning from top to bottom.

Upon entering the door of our partial ocean view executive suite, there was the sound of Hawaiian music coming from the room that made you feel like you were in a dream. It boasted 2 balconies, one facing the ocean and one the mountains. It was nice to be able to relax in the morning with a cup of Kona coffee and see the sun rise over the mountain and a drink in the afternoon while my wife got ready for dinner. Have a second drink ready in case you find yourself thirsty after waiting a while, if you know what I mean guys. ;)

We unpacked and hit the beach which is just steps from the pool area and what a site! It was the best sand that had touched my toes in all my travels and you have to feel it to know what I'm talking about. They set up umbrellas and chairs for the hotel guests and there is usually a nice breeze. The body surfing is great and there are Sea Turtles that hang out in the area so keep an eye out. There is a nice pathway long the shoreline that has stunning views at every turn which is defiantly worth the walk!

The pool area is perfect for a cool down after relaxing/ sun tanning in the cabanas all afternoon while enjoying the smell, sound and view of the ocean. What made it even better is the whole time the cabana attendants keep passing by making sure your comfortable, passing frozen pineapple treats & drinks. I couldn't have asked for more and if I did it was met in every way, which is hard to find.

The sunsets are to die for and I recommend it every night. The lobby bar is a popular site as the food and service is superb. The bar area has a nice view of the sunset but its hard to have a bad seat in this resort. The Italian restaurant has a quality that we haven seen since our trip to Italy last year....I almost thought I was back there having homemade pasta & bread, baked fresh on site.

This is the only place that my wife and I would come back to on our next Hawaiian visit. It's hard to have anyone meet these expectations anywhere else on the Islands and after you have had the best what do you do....... have some more!

Bravo! Keep up the great work everyone!!! This is the perfect example of a luxurious environment with the total Aloha!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family