Book now, pay at stay
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 840
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Andaz Maui At Wailea Resort(Wailea)
US$ 675
US$ 628
US$ 748
US$ 702
HotelsClick
Wailea Beach Villas(Wailea)
5,678 results
All reviewsserenity poolour honeymoontop notchclub levellobby loungeice waterping pongworth every pennycold towelsmain poolocean viewwaiting listpineappleoutrigger canoeimpeccable serviceadult poolpool staff
Reviewed 19 June 2011

My husband and I were on our Honeymoon. We did look at the review prior to choosing our hotel, we wanted everything to be perfect and my god it was. The hotel was perfect, the staff was amazing and the food...wow. We did not feel surrounded by kids, which was important to us. The room was quiet, never heard the neighbours and the bed are so comfortable, never slept so well in my life. The gardens are amazing and we even had a pic nick with champagne. The concierge staff were great, we did amazing things. So yes, pick this place. A little more expensive then what I am used to but worth it.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank solam111
Reviewed 19 June 2011

My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon for 10 days. I don't even know where to being to talk about the amazing and unparalleled experience we had at the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea.

The incredible service and attention begins upon arrival. As we checked in (fairly late, nearly 11pm because of our flight arrival) we were offered cold lavender towels and cucumber-infused water. The amazing service continued throughout the entire stay. The pool staff is constantly bringing by complimentary refreshments: assorted muffins, Evian sprays, chilled towels and cucumbers, fresh fruit, ice water, popsicles, etc. The list goes on and on. And they never seemed to be *too* attentive. They simply anticipated guests' needs and exceeded them. I would be thinking, "It's warm and I'm getting thirsty," and there was immediately someone there refilling my water glass or beverage. Amazing.

We ate by the pool most days and the food was delicious. We also had breakfast several days at Duo and dinner at Ferraro's. All were great and the service - again! - unbelievable. Everyone called us by name and ensured that every need was met. The Lobby Lounge is also nice. There is Hawaiian music every afternoon and other types of music nightly.

The housekeeping staff cleans the guest rooms twice daily. And they really pay attention to little, tiny details. For example, my husband left a book open, face-down on the coffee table and when we returned the housekeeping staff had put a bookmark in the book for him! We were floored. The attention to detail is what makes this hotel stand out from every other.

The grounds are lush and beautiful and the guest rooms are spacious and spotless. We had an ocean-view room and enjoyed sitting out on the balcony to watch the sunset.

We spent most of our days by the adults-only Serenity Pool. Future hotel guests, be warned: to get your choice of lounge chair (or any chair at all) be prepared to line up around 6:30am daily. It wasn't difficult for us because of the time change, being from Minnesota. We were up anyway. Though the days we did decide to sleep in a little, we ended up sitting by the Fountain Pool. Also nice and just as great of service, though a little louder because it's filled with children and families. If you're looking for a fun splurge, reserve a Luxury Cabana by the Serenity Pool. We reserved one of these cabanas twice during our stay and it was a great decision. The cabanas have wireless internet and huge TVs. They also come with complimentary champagne and fruit plates and the service is even better! They really are amazing and its provides a nice reprieve from the sun. I've uploaded a few pictures with my review.

All in all, I can't rave about this resort enough. There's never a reason to leave and we will definitely return very soon. Thank you Four Seasons for the most incredible honeymoon.

Room Tip: Pay a little more for an ocean-view room.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jracleveland
Reviewed 19 June 2011

Stayed here with my husband for 5 nights for an anniversary trip. It really did live up to all expectations after reading glowing reviews! We booked through WhataHotel.com, which I would particularly recommend. (I had read about it from the other reviews). When you book you get free breakfast every day (gratuity included), a lunch credit at Ferraro's up to $85, and a free room upgrade (if available). They matched the "5th night free" rate from the hotel's website.

The breakfast buffet was the highlight of the trip! It was amazing--I saw it featured on a Giada DiLaurentis show. Definitely get the macadamia nut pancakes with the lilikoi syrup!! And knowing that you are eating for free makes it taste even better! it normally costs $85 for 2 (gratuity included).

The attention to detail at this hotel is excellent. We mentioned it was our anniversary, and they gave us a free bottle of champagne. You leave a book on the night stand, the maid leaves a bookmark and a book light next to it. Etc, etc. The beach in front of the hotel is awesome too! Sandy, no rocks, great snorkeling! We rented Stand-up paddleboards twice, which were fun! (Albeit pricey). Played ping pong/shuffleboard in the game room. We both got massages beach-side which were great. The grounds are immaculate and beautiful, with orchids everywhere you look. This was our first trip to Maui, and the Four Seasons made it memorable indeed! It is very expensive--other reviewers urged to go ahead and splurge. I would second that!!

Room Tip: Partial ocean view room was great!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank grdokie
Reviewed 15 June 2011

Went there for our honeymoon and really the first getaway ever with just the two of us. (our trips normally comprised of lots of family & of course lots of crazy fun) But seeing that it is our honeymoon, we decided maybe it would be best to go by ourselves...

We stayed there for almost a week and everyday they made us feel like royalty. Staff there were so good to us. We arranged a lot of our activities last minute and they took care of everything for us. (of course you shouldn't wait til last minute) Word of advice, plan ahead and especially make reservations for the Luaus, they get booked up FAST! There are a lot of activities to do there...
*snorkeling
*ziplining
*LUAUS!!
*bike riding down a scary-a** mountain (with hairpin roads that dont have any railings to keep you from falling over) after seeing an amazing sunrise
*sight-seeing...rent a car (yes the hotel will also arrange this for you)

still by far the best trip and stay I've had.

By the way I had the partial ocean view room and it was still nice. But if you really dont want to spend the extra money, just ask yourself are you really going to be in the room that much to enjoy the view. If not, spend the money on the real site seeing when you're actually outside enjoying Maui.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IcyBlueZz
Reviewed 14 June 2011

Any guest of the Four Seasons collection has a rather high set of expectations. The fact is, the Four Seasons sets the benchmark for all others, and the location in Wailea will not disappoint. While the main focus here is relaxed luxury, you won't find too many children running around the grounds. That's what next door is for. I stayed in a 1-bedroom ocean view suite, which had a great open layout, large bathrooms, and a wonderful lanai. The food was as expected, rich in flavor and served by absolute professionals. While I did rank the hotel Excellent, because anything less would be truly a lie, I was not 100% thrilled by the simplistic nature of resort. I do like a bit more going-ons. I'm not talking Panama City Spring Break of Senior year, but a little more activity wouldn't hurt. The beach is serene, the waters warm, and Wailea really is just tops when it comes to oceanside Maui. This hotel should definitely be on your short list (very short list)

Room Tip: Spend some time in Lahaina! Amazing town!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family