Ho'olei at Grand Wailea
US$ 628
US$ 589
US$ 539
  • Beachfront
Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui(Wailea)
US$ 736
US$ 641
US$ 594
US$ 170
US$ 360
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
All reviewsho oleigrand waileathree bedroomtown homesimmaculate condodownstairs bedroomthe main hotellarge kitchenfamily vacationoutdoor livingtop notchmaster suitetop of the lineevery utensilgated communityown bathroomgas grill
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Are you interested in "really" enjoying your vacation? Do you value the privacy that is just difficult to find in a hotel full of guests? If so, Ho'olei at Grand Wailea is for you! Sure, it's pricy as compared to a room at the Grand Wailea, but for us it was well worth the expense. It is just a short walk to the resort and you are able to enjoy all the amenities that the G.W. has to offer, but at night, having the option of sitting on your lanai and watching the sunset is well worth it. Our condo was well equipped and we enjoyed cooking for ourselves rather than relying on the local spend restaurants. We also had a car that enabled us to drive into Kehei for some enjoyable dinning experiences.

All in all, our stay at Ho'olei has been the best Maui vacation so far. In fact, we enjoyed ourselves so much that I would be surprised if we stay anywhere else on the island!

Room Tip: The rooms higher not the hill offer the best views.
1  Thank Marc A
Reviewed 27 March 2012

My birthday group had the best time of our life at the Ho'olei Grand Wailea Villa Ocean View property. It is truly a top notch place to stay!

My 60th birthday vacation was truly the most memorable birthday of my life!

The staff hospitality and housing accomodations were just outstanding! Every staff that I came in contact with made me and my guests feel very special! Whatever my family needed the staff was right there immediately! The birthday cake you provided me with was especially very thoughtful!

The round of golf at the Wailea Golf Emerald Course was just fantastic! The views on the course were just breath taking.

I also found the Luau at Old Lahaina to be a great experience! Even though it is a good drive away, the Old Lahaina Luau food and hospitality was just off the chart and well worth the drive!

I look forward to another vacation at the Ho'olei at Grand Wailea Resort.

Room Tip: Arrive on a Sunday and get the corner suite! They actually are larger.
2  Thank latehit
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I can sum up my stay in one word- AMAZING! From the minute I walked into the residence I was in awe of how gorgeous everything is and they got every detail right. My favorite thing was the sliding glass doors that retract completely into the wall so you truly have indoor/outdoor living. They didn't forget any details you have everything you need.

The pool was very relaxing and I loved the option to have a poolside massage while the kids played in the sandy beach area with my husband.

The service was impeccable. The staff was very friendly and there to answer any questions.

I would highly recommend Ho'olei to anyone who wants to be treated like a Queen.

Reviewed 22 February 2012

My husband and I have stayed at Ho'olei two times and we have had wonderful experiences both times. The town home we stayed in was BEAUTIFUL and had a spectacular view. The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. Our stay there always makes it hard to come bak home. We would highly recommend Ho'olei to anyone planning a trip to Maui!!!
-G. Tucker

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank GTucker23
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Had the best time in this beautiful villa. Very private and secure complex. Villa was immaculate and service was decent and understated. Villa was docarated very nicely. Lanai's on both levels were great. We spent most of time We were in the unit on the Lanai. Cooked BBQ and ate almost every meal outside.
Entertained around 20+ persons 3 times during our stay and living area was not crowded.
Eventhough $1200 per night sounds expensive - it is much cheaper than renting 3 decent rooms I would have needed in any of the top hotels.

• Stayed: January 2012