The unit we stayed was perfectly situated (#305). Very quite, excellent views of the ocean and golf course, very clean condo with modern designs. The place was perfect for our family of 5 + in-laws. Very close to molikini crater if you love to snorkel. Kaikanani.com can take you there in 15 mins. I will definitely stay in the same place again. We enjoyed dining at the patio to maximize the views. the kids had plenty of grounds to play. My wife and mother-in-law enjoyed cooking at the top-of-the-line kitchen amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the slopes of Haleakala with incredible vistas of the Pacific Ocean, Molokini crater and the neighboring islands of Lana'i and Kahoolawe, this condo resort has an ideal location at the gateway to Wailea. Set among the plush Wailea beach resorts, with easy escape to discover and explore the island of Maui and perched amid an 18-acre tropical garden paradise with 2 pools, recreation pavilion and barbecue grills, it's just a tee shot away from the Wailea Blue Golf Course. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen, private lanai, living/dining area and en-suite washer and dryer. Amenities include resort credits for dining and spa services at nearby resorts, parking, hi speed Wi-Fi internet access, phone calls, housekeeping every third day, and a Maika'i grocery discount card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wailea Ekolu Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Ekolu Village Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Ekolu Village Resort Maui