I agree with the other reviewer. We were promised 'panoramic ocean views'. In fact, we had a view of the parking lot and if I stood on the chair, I might have been able to see the ocean. The condo, itself, was clean if not rather outdated. The pool is tiny and unremarkable. The beach is a drive, as is the front desk. Be prepared to drive circles to await a parking place in the beach parking lots. The front desk is not helpful and seems more interested in selling you trips. Overall, I'd prefer pretty much any other condo location in wailea than Ekolu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the slopes of Haleakala with incredible vistas of the Pacific Ocean, Molokini crater and the neighboring islands of Lana'i and Kahoolawe, this condo resort has an ideal location at the gateway to Wailea. Set among the plush Wailea beach resorts, with easy escape to discover and explore the island of Maui and perched amid an 18-acre tropical garden paradise with 2 pools, recreation pavilion and barbecue grills, it's just a tee shot away from the Wailea Blue Golf Course. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen, private lanai, living/dining area and en-suite washer and dryer. Amenities include resort credits for dining and spa services at nearby resorts, parking, hi speed Wi-Fi internet access, phone calls, housekeeping every third day, and a Maika'i grocery discount card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wailea Ekolu Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Ekolu Village Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Ekolu Village Resort Maui