5 people are viewing this hotel
AC Hotels
$1,056
Free cancellation until 10/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$1,056
Free cancellation until 10/07/22
FindHotel
$1,009
Travelocity$1,056
Booking.com$1,056
Hotels.com$1,056
All reviews marriott points room balcony pool bar high end maui trip rooms are beautiful residence inn walking distance hot tub our honeymoon storage drawers pillows amenities cons hawaii lahaina
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 April 2022

No doubt, this is a beautiful hotel - the rooms are beautiful, the grounds area as well as the pool area are also really beautiful. I ordered a virgin colada at the pool bar and was disappointed that it seemed to be just plain pineapple juice —
Also, I don’t understand why there is no screen on the sliding glass door in our guest room - seems to me that if a guest can keep the door open to feel the breeze, that’s a lot cheaper than being forced to close the door to keep the birds out, forcing the guest to put on the air conditioning which I’m sure costs a lot more! (See photo)

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 25 April 2022

Pretty hotel with good customer service. For 2 days, every public restroom at 2 different ends of the hotel had zero hand soap or towels. Many of the hand sanitizer stations were also empty. Makes me wonder how staff are cleaning their hands if I have trouble cleaning mine. And if this is their launch, how will things be in a year. Nice pool with a lovely view. Menu is limited but not horribly priced. $30 a day to park. Room was comfortable

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2022

We LOVED this hotel. Everyone was so kind and absolutely fantastic. Gorgeous, new room. Super easy to get to the beach, and the pool/ bar was a great afternoon hangout. Jenver at the front desk is SO wonderful - not to mention everyone at the hotel! We highly recommend.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 31 March 2022

We had to find a hotel for the last night of our Maui trip, after staying at a family member's house in Lahaina. Thank God for Marriott points, or this would have been a VERY expensive hotel stay for one night. This is during the height of after-Covid travels, where cars alone would run you around $2k for the week (we opted to go with Turo.com for car options, by the way). Of all the hotels, not just in the area, but in the entire island - - this is one of the cheaper ones, and it's about $800+ when we looked at the price. Like I said, thank God for points.

Now, it's not the most fabulous hotel in the area, it's an area full of high-end resorts that offers far better amenities than this one.

But, there are a few things that this hotel offer than the others. One; staff. Jenver was an amazing front desk clerk. He was patient during the time we were fussing around for our Covid card, etc. I also requested a quiet hotel room with a view, and he delivered. Our hotel room on the 2nd floor is far enough from the pool/bar noise, but the view is great, we have both ample ocean and mountain views.

Then, then! The pool area. The free live music is outstanding, and the view is stupendous. We stayed there for hours, and we did not want to leave, we only left because we wanted to get some poke for dinner at the local Times market. The sunset, along with the lighting of the torches, the bar food and drinks, and the hammocks and seating area we parked our 'okoles' (butts) to, would be something I could do every day, if my pockets would allow me to.

The infinity-style pool is great as well.

The room, just like any AC hotel, is good and fairly minimalist style. There's little storage, but it's clean, brand-new, and the bed's comfortable. We enjoyed our poke and rice from Times at our room balcony, enjoying the mauka and makai views.

Finally, because it is still, an AC hotel, even though there's definitely a ton of affluent-looking guests at the hotel, I never felt like my (former Hawaii local) self stuck out. No stuffy, snobby Maui island tourists here. My comfort level at this hotel is great.

Will stay there again for sure, I just need to make sure I earn ample Marriott points.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Ligaya72
Reviewed 13 March 2022

Almost everything here is very nice and orderly. This AC is like every other AC I have stayed with. Minimalist room design. Square toilet. Interesting floor lighting. The pool does overlook the parking lot. My room's balcony overlooked the pool and looked directly into the Bar giving me no privacy. Everything is very tightly packed in. This place was fine for my business trip, I would never pay these prices for a vacation destination.

Room tip: Upper level, pool view
Date of stay: February 2022